promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

中文翻英文

最後,想告訴大家為什麼這裡會是我的第一志願,起初的原因就是捨不得和最親愛的家人分隔兩地,故想找一個離家較近的學校就讀,其次,這裡也是全台數一數二的學校,希望能在這裡找到自己未來的版圖,所以當我知道我入取這間學校的當下,我就開始提醒自己,這四年不管多麼辛苦多麼難過,我都必須咬緊牙撐下去,讓自己不要有遺憾,因此這四年我會全力以赴的完成所有不可能的任務,讓所有曾經看輕我的人刮目相看,在此希望每個人都能和我一樣確定目標努力前進,在大學四年好好充實自己,成功的道路從這開始,因為這世界上沒有什麼不可能的事,除非你都沒有準備就想成功,所以我相信任何事只要你肯努力去拚就會有達成的一天,讓我們一起攜手打拼自己的未來吧!

已更新項目:

希望可以給我英文~因為我弄了好久也找不出來~謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Last, wanted to told everyone why here will is I of first volunteer, initially of causes is reluctant to and most dear family separated between, so wanted to found a home more near of school attended, second, here is full Taiwan one of school, hopes can in here found themselves future of map, so dang I knows I into take this between school of now, I on began reminded themselves, this four years regardless of how hard how sad, I are must bite tight teeth last down, let themselves not has regrets, So this four years I will went all out of completed all impossible of task, let all once smoked I of people sit up and, here hope everyone are can and I as determines target efforts forward, in University four years good full himself, success of road from this began, because this world Shang no what impossible of thing, unless you are no prepared on wanted to success, so I believe any thing as long as you Ken efforts to work on will has reached of day, let we with go hand in hand play spell himself of future,!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Beth
    Lv 7
    7 年前

既然你是全台數一數二大學的學生, 我建議你寫英文作文或是講稿不要先寫中文再翻譯成英文, 這樣會搞死你. 試著直接用英文表達出你的意思, 這是需要花時間練習的.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。