對於未來工作之規劃構想是在到職一個月熟悉所有的課程,包括課程的說明會,三個月內執行課程的業務開發及其他交辦事項

最後,有一項建議

若是貴校在長菁課程中增設有關體適能或中醫、養生食療等課程會更加完善,因為語言固然重要,銀髮族的身心健康也是很重要的

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前
    最佳解答

Because the school is in a relocation when the lecturer 's office at a distance of schools , not a lot of courses offered

I was responsible for the general administration janitorial , for example: fees , refunds , explain courses, registration, naming , release notes, and the interaction between teachers and students

To the end of the teacher will allow me to edit some examples of questions about land tax

I chose this job opportunity because:

First : itself in this field for many years , whether it is to promote learning or tutoring has considerable experience and enthusiasm

Second: I am learning acquired by the license can be learned , and I agree with the importance of sustainable learning , but I am also prepared to translate the examination institute

Third: With tens of thousands of elite circles growth witnessed Taiwan's economic miracle is my honor ; school is not only a platform for the dissemination of knowledge , but also a bridge between university and society , but also to raise the overall competitiveness of the working community

Planning for the future work of the idea is familiar in the month of reporting for duty, all courses, including the course description will , within three months of implementation of curriculum development and other matters assigned by the business

Finally, there is a suggestion

If your school curriculum in the provision of such long- Ching fitness or medicine , health diet and other courses will be more perfect, because the language is important, seniors' physical and mental health is also very important

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

如有任何有關銀行貸款難雜症相關問題歡迎隨時留言與我聯繫討論,

用心服務"貸"您解決任何債務問題,專業理財規劃一次幫你搞定貸款麻煩事

免費提供你最新理債及貸款資訊建議,讓你生活免煩惱

銀行貸款資訊 - 免費諮詢評估 - 0982 852 885

專辦:

房屋貸款、民間二胎代償、代墊、土地貸款、民間二胎借款、

汽車貸款、中古車貸款、房屋轉增貸、轉貸降息、信用貸款

- -歡迎同業配合- -

看了,謝謝。