XDDDDDD 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

我的英文作文該如何改進呢???>< 教教我吧

作文題目 Live Each Moment for What It's Worth

As we have grown up, we are devoted to many things, like academicperformance, business, relationship, and so on. However, we neglect a large number of awesome moments. As a wise woman stated”Live Each Moment for What It's Worth”, I found out I am so hesitated that I could not seize the moment my family and I are with.

Few months ago, my dear sister got engaged; from then on, I realized I had missed the moment we are with. Since my sister worked as a project assistant in Taipei, we actually have had no time to share my feeling with her, went out to dinner, and chatted online. Actually, my sis asked me out many times, butI rejected her many times in various ways. Every time she tried to ask me out, I usually used harsh intonation to yell at her. I thought going out with family is an embarrassing thing at that time and I was supposed to meet friend more often. As the time passes by, we do never have a lunch ever. From this incident, I understood how childish I was, but I did not mean to do the hilarious actions. Now, I am sorry that I missed the chances my sis and Iwere together. However, we are striped many treasures by pressure, and we ignore the beauty around us side by side.

已更新項目:

In this modern society, we are crammed by many and many annoying monsters. They trapped us, eroded us, and attracted our mental; side by side, we became numb, cruel, and selfish. We do neglect the sympathy from others, become rough to others, and keep distance between peers.

2 個已更新項目:

As for me, I really lost the chance I meet my sister. As a result, we absolutely cherish every moment we are together, hr hold your lovers tight, greet them every day. You may wonder it is tough for us to make it, once you make it; you may realize how wonderfulit is.

3 個已更新項目:

Chasing each moment we live is not only beautiful but also fantastic. If Ihave one more time, I would hold my sis tight, kissing her many times. Nonetheless, Ican bridge the gap between us ever and ever.

4 個已更新項目:

Living in each moment for it is worth. It is extremely fabulous statement. We should grasp every single moment no matter how hard it is. We are so shy that we could not express our love and true mind so as to miss many chances connected with each others.

5 個已更新項目:

In fact, I appreciate my sis, and she is my role model; however, I do not realize how to express my love to her. As the time passes by, we become stressed, and strangers. IregrettedI did not seize the moment we were together, sorry I would not express my love immediately,

6 個已更新項目:

and hesitated to hold her tight at that time. Now, I am supposed to say I love her right now, for I have no time to waste, and I should live each moment. Actually, we do live in each moment, but we do not make it worth. So, we should speak up our love and not be shy any more.

7 個已更新項目:

><請告訴我我應該怎麼讓這篇文章更好!!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

As When we have are growing up, we are have been devoting ourselves to many things, like academic performances, business job, relationship, and so on. However, we have neglected a large number of awesome moments at the same time. As a wise woman stated”Live each moment for what it's worth”, I found out I am was so hesitated that I could not seize the get-together moments which my family and I are with had.

Few months ago, my dear sister got engaged, from then on, I suddenly realized I had missed the moments belong to uswe are with, Since my sister worked as a project assistant in Taipei, we I actually have had no time to share my feeling with her, went out to dinner, and or chatted online. Actually On the contrary, my sis she asked me out many times, but I often rejected her many times in with various ways. Every time she tried to ask me out again, I usually used a harsh intonation to yell at her, because at that time I thought going out with family is an embarrassing thing at that time and I was supposed to meet friends more often. As the time passing by, we do have never gone out for have a lunch ever together yet. From this incident To reconsider it, I understood noticed that how childish and hilarious I was, but I did not mean to do the hilarious actions. And now, I am sorry that I had missed the chances for my sister and I were getting together. However, we are striped had been stringing many treasures by pressure for pleasure when we stayed together, and but we ignored the beauty around us side by side at the time.In this modern society, we are crammed by many and many annoying monsters. They trapped us, eroded us, and attracted our mental minds side step by side step, we became numb, cruel, and selfish, and we did neglect the sympathy fromwith others, become rough to thers, and keep distance between from peers.

2013-10-07 18:23:40 補充:

As for me, I really had lost the chances that I could accompany my sister. As a result, we absolutely cherish every moment when we are together, “To hold your lovers tight, greet them every day”which you may wonder why it is so tough for us to make it,

2013-10-07 18:24:17 補充:

but once you succeed in doing it, you will realize the wonderful of it .

Chasing every moment that we lived together is not only beautiful but also fantastic. If I had an extra chance, I would hold my sister tight and kiss her many times. Nonetheless,

2013-10-07 18:24:39 補充:

I hope that I could bridge the gap between us forever.

“Living in each moment for what it is worth” is an extremely fabulous statement, and it teaches us to grasp every single moment no matter how hard it is.

2013-10-07 18:24:48 補充:

We are always so shy that we could not express our love and true minds in time, so as to miss many chances that connecting us.

2013-10-07 21:44:09 補充:

主要是內容有不少相同的語句,建議在文章內談到相同的事時,儘量以不同的文字來表達,特別是動詞方面,而不要一再重復相的話。

2013-10-08 14:51:11 補充:

the wonderful

我使用的是the+形容詞 的句型,如 the rich, the poor 等,因我想使用wonderful此字,但似乎沒有同字合宜的名詞。

• 7 年前

謝謝你!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!你超用心的

知識加就是需要你們這種人

除了謝謝還是謝謝

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。