KK 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 8 年前

有人願意幫我翻譯下面自傳成英文嗎?很急

我退伍後第一份工作就接觸到業務.但是也讓我對業務在行銷的理念上有很大的改變.或許我運氣算很好遇到好的主管.告訴我很多在銷售過程包括真正成為一個業務原應該要具備的本質.跟能力.不管在從事一般外面的業務行銷人員.或著電話行銷.其實我都抱著相信.努力.學習.敢要.謙虛.不放棄.要有企圖心挑戰高目標的心態.更能希望能站在一個三贏的立場.面對公司面對自己面對客戶或消費者.都能兼顧著到的想法.走業務這條路線.當然更抱著每一天都是新的開始的心態來面對每一天所面的人事物.希望真的也能在這好的環境當中能找到能更好的工作環境

只想讓自己不段的充實自己.好再工作過程中面對到有不順時.帶給自己都是正面的想法.畢竟羅馬不是一天造成的.業務讓我具有挑戰的本能性質.但他也是能讓我更看清楚我自己的工作.勇於愛選擇挑戰的我.愛表演的我.更能承受所面臨來的問題.就好比人生如戲.戲如人生.我已經有心理準備接受那些問題.更能接受問題時我已經充實好自我.多看多聽多問多花時間多下功夫已將是我業務的理念...

3 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

I retired Hou first copies work on contact to business. but also let I on business in marketing of concept Shang has is big of change. may I luck is is good encountered good of competent. told I many in sales process including real became a business original should to has of nature. with capacity. regardless of in engaged in General outside of business marketing personnel. or with phone marketing. actually I are hold with believes. efforts. learning. dare to. modest. not gave up. to has attempts to heart challenge high target of mentality. more can hopes can station in a three win of position. face company face themselves face customer or consumers. are can balance with to of ideas. go business this article route. certainly more hold with each a days Is the beginning of a new frame of mind to face every day in person. it is hoped that it can flourish in this environment can also be found better work environmentOnly wanted to let themselves not paragraph of full themselves. good again work process in the face to has not shun Shi. with to themselves are is positive of ideas. After all Rome not day caused of. business let I has challenge of instinct nature. but he is can let I more see clearly I themselves of work. bravely love select challenge of I. love performances of I. more can bear by faced to of problem. on like life as play. play as life. I has has psychological prepared accept those problem. more can accept problem Shi I has full good self. more see more listening more asked more spent time more effort has will is I business of concept ...

• 8 年前

#2 Richard...well done!

• Beth
    Lv 7
    8 年前

I worked as a sales representative after I retired from the military service. This was my first job and my understanding of being a salesperson was changed thereafter. I was lucky enough to have a good supervisor who showed me the personality and ability which a good salesperson should have. As a salesman or a telemarketer, I kept the mentality of being faithful, hardworking, willing to learn, not afraid to ask, humble, persistent, and ambitious to challenge a higher goal. I wish to take on a win-win-win situation for the company, for the customers, and for me.

All I want is to gradually enrich my interior so that I can see the brighter side when things do not go our way. After all, Rome was not built in one day. Being a salesperson equips me to face the challenges as well as to see my work more clearly. I am ready to accept challenges. To see more, listen more, ask more, and work more will be my belief as a salesperson.

參考資料: 自己翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。