promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
浮士德 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

1021017英文造句批改

1. I apply for a credit card every month because I like to buy three c products.

2. He was able to pull a car which was broken on highway.

3. We agree with eating more apples which is good about health.

4. She climbed the mountain of China above the primitive village two years ago

5. The teacher assigned his student to occupy class cadre according to ability at new semester.

6. Do not play with the smart phone when you walk across the crosswalk.

7. I acted killer who is romantic at the costume party yesterday so I got many girls’ cell phone number in the end.

8. The brave action of police officer was commend by President in cheer.

9. He recommend her to be a actress and said that she is pretty to attract the audience easily.

10. I added up the marks of entering university examination ;as a result I shout with happiness.

1. 因為我喜歡買3C產品,所以我每個月辦一張信用卡

2.他可以推1台在高速公路拋錨的汽車

3.我們認為多吃蘋果對健康有好處

4.她2年前爬一座在中國原始部落上的山

5.老師在新學期根據能力指派他的學生擔任班級幹部

6.在過斑馬線的時候不要玩智慧型手機

7.我昨天在化妝舞會扮演多情的殺手所以最後我拿到許多女生的手機號碼

8.總統在歡樂的氣氛中表揚了警官的英勇行為

9.他推薦她當女演員而且說她很標緻能吸引觀眾

10.我加總大學入學考試的成績,結果我高興的大吼

煩請各位英文專家、學者看看我寫的英文造句有沒有文法不對、語意不順或是可以改進或加強的地方,先謝謝大大了呢!

2 個解答

評分
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

1. I apply for a credit card to buy 3C products every month.

2. He could pull over a car which broke down on highway 1. 3. We think that eating more apples is good to health.

4. She climbed a mountain located over a Chinese aboriginal village two years ago

5. The teacher assigned his students to be class cadre based on their ability in new semester.

6. Do not play the smart phone while walking across the crosswalk.

7. I acted a romantic killer at the costume party yesterday, so I got many girls’ cell phone number in the end.

8. The President commended the police officer for his brave action.

9. He recommends her an actress and said, ”she is pretty and attracts the audience easily”.

10. After calculating the sum of the scores of university entrance examination, I eventually yelled happily.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

1.I apply for a credit card once a month, because I like to buy three c products.

2. He was able to push a car which was broken on highway.

3.We believe that eating apples is good for health.

4. She had climbed a primitive mountain in China two years ago.

5. The teacher assigned his students as class cadres according to their ability at new semester.

6. Do not play the smart phone when walking through the crosswalk.

7. I played a romantic killer in the costume party yesterday, so I could get

many girls’ cell phone number in the end.

8. The brave action of police officer was commendED by the President in cheer.

9. He recommend her as a actress and said that she was pretty enough to attract the audience easily.

10.I shouted with a satisfactory result after calculating the total score of entering university examination.

供參考

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。