- 7 年前最佳解答
Do you mind if I ask your age?
Is the transportation in Amsterdam convenient? The landscape of the city is beautiful!
Have you gone abroad? My dream is to travel around the world.
What time is it over there? Mine is six fifty-five pm right now. (我假設你是跟一個荷蘭人在網上聊天啦 所以就用你我這樣區別)
If there's a chance, I would like to travel to Amsterdam, even study there.
Do you get along with your family?(你和你家人相處好嗎?)
Don't you want to get a girl/boyfriend?
What's your job? Where do you usually go on weekends?(weekends是週末 也可以說holiday比較像是放假那種的)
Other than traveling, I'm also interested in cultures of a country. (對於一個國家的文化我也是深感興趣)
I not quite understand what are you saying, can you be more specific? I think I need to work on my English.
What do you usually eat? Is there any great food or interesting stuff in Amsterdam?
Does the Dutch use English since they were kids? I found that most of the Dutch can speak English well.
I think the educational system is great and the society is liberal
- 河小豚Lv 77 年前
1. do you mind if I ask your age?
2.Amsterdam (place names), traffic convenient? urban landscape so beautiful!
3. do you have left? My dream is to travel around the world.
4. your local time is several points? Taiwan is now 6:45 P.M..
5. had the chance I'd wanted to go to Amsterdam (place name), travel, or study abroad.
6. the relationship between you and your family OK? You did not intend to make a girl/boyfriend?
7. what exactly do you do? General holidays where you are going to play?
8. I love to travel, I am also very much interested in cross-culture of different countries.
9. I don't know what you mean, could you explain in more detail, please? I think my English needs improvement!
10. What do you usually eat? Amsterdam (place) did what good food and good fun?
11. the Netherlands has been using English? I found the Netherlands almost all people speak English too!
12. I think the Netherlands education system was great ~! And society is very open yet!
- 7 年前
My translation tends to contain more common parlance in Britain, so it might sound a bit different from American English.
1. Would you mind if I asked your age?
2. Is public transport in Amsterdam convenient? What a beautiful cityscape!
3. Have you been board? Travelling around the world is my dream.
4. What's the time there? (What's the local time now?)
It's quarter to 7 in Taiwan now.
5. If I had a chance, I would like to travel to Amsterdam or even study there.
6. Are you close to your family? Don't you plan on having a boyfriend?
7. What work do you do? (What's your job?)
Where do you normally go at weekends?
8. Not only am I keen on travelling, but also interested in cultural exchange and cultural differences.
9. I don't quite understand what you mean. Could you be more specific?
I think I should improve my English.
10. What do you usually eat?
What interesting things are there in Amsterdam?
What are the local delicacies of Amsterdam?
11. Do Dutch people use English when they are little?
I have found that most Dutch people can speak English.
12. I have found the education system in the Netherlands excellent,
and society tends to be very liberal.參考資料： me