Beth
Lv 7
Beth 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請英文高手看一下如何改的更好?

You are sanctimonious if you ask your voting troops to vote "your" answer and claim you are doing this for the forum's own good. Come on. You do not own this forum and you can't always be right. You are doing this because you want to win. That is all. But while you are doing this, you are also killing this forum by burying what so-called "liberty of speech", you are pushing people away from contributing their thoughts beside yours, and you are acting as a player and the judge.

如果語意不清, 歡迎修改及補充.

7 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

Cannot agree with this more - and may I spoil your message by identifying who this person is. She is。。。鑼例 與他三名一體的 Infinito and Cavalier. All at 知識長rank, sharing the same account, working at the same place.

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

2013-10-18 04:15:03 補充:

however, in-fighting is also part of the game, thus, part of the fun, isn't it.

Otherwise, all system will last forever and all dynasties will last forever as well.

2013-10-18 04:41:13 補充:

On (4) by Jim dude,

In a forum like YK+, it is always true that the competency level of each member (asker or answer) varies in wide range. We all need to understand and accomodate.

2013-10-18 04:46:50 補充:

However, she who brought heavy politics into this mix made it way beyond the discussion of information, thus needs to be condemned, at least exposed on such practices. I personally do not like to see it and will fight it at will.

2013-10-18 05:04:22 補充:

Just looked at it - agree. It is absurdity square + 1. Well, what she wants is total dominace so that she can rape your answers whenever she wants it and whenever she does not want it.

and yes, shame on you to those on her voting troops as well.

2013-10-18 05:20:17 補充:

What a brave soul indeed. I tip my hat to you for such a bold message.

Please see my comments in the 意見區

Beyond your message, the only thing I can comment on is:

"liberty of speech" -> "freedom of speech"

Also, what she did is way beyond the protection of "speech". She actually is "doing" it...

2013-10-18 21:02:03 補充:

On comment 017:

Over the Internet, there is nothing to forgive (nor not to forgive). Everything is just words. Some are more passionate and many are indifferent. All should be able to proceed with their own lives.

2013-10-18 21:03:09 補充:

However, I would guess that the former is more likely to make a difference and contribute, than the latter.

The choice is yours and yours alone.

2013-10-22 05:42:07 補充:

I do agree as well - the issue at hand is "what will you do about it?" I think everyone has some ideas on why "voting troops" exist.

Some decided to fight evils with more evils;

2013-10-22 05:44:47 補充:

some chose to pretend that they don't exist, as long as none is complaining;

some, like me, do not hesitate to pull the emperor down from her horse.

why? Justice late is justice denied. That is what I believe in.

Again, the choice is yours and yours alone.

2013-10-22 11:52:09 補充:

No problem at all - some chose to suck it in, some chose to spit it out.

• 6 年前

因為不清楚這段文是類似作文類功課 還是要拿去debate用的

不過如果是不太適合口語的場合的話 我推薦把所有的you改成one

ex: One is

另外是把"...killing this forum by burying what so-called "liberty of speech"" 中的killing 改成 sabotaging 之類的詞 因為前面用的其他單字都算是比較有深度的 然後快到最後的時候突然出現"killing"似乎有點不適合

如果是我的話我會改成

...sabotaging(或wounding) this forum with one's right, freedom of speech.

最後 "acting as a player and the judge." 這句不是很清楚(還有建議把player改掉)

希望有幫助 :)

p.s. 逗號要放在 " 裡面喔!

參考資料: 自己
  • 6 年前

Only add 2 points to express my respect on your brave for fighting with "voting troops".

Agreed with Jim master's comments. Yes the problem root caused by the question askers who have no sense to tell right from wrongs, and have the answers opened for voting.

• 呆子
    Lv 7
    6 年前

The major purpose of YK+ is to provide the platform for mutual comunication,not for arguing something. we have to respect others opinion and leave the unhappiness behind.all we have to do is to make this platform run smoothly .

2013-10-18 12:29:44 補充:

no mtter what you like or not ,please treat your opponent as your family and forgive what he(she) has done.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 6 年前

C. S. Lewis wrote in Mere Christianity: “I do mean that wickedness, when you examine it, turns out to be the pursuit of some good in the wrong way… In order to be bad he must have good things to want and then to pursue in the wrong way: he must have impulses which were originally good in order to be able to pervert them.”

It will be terrible, as already has been for some, if one strays away from the path to upholding the integrity of this board:-)

2013-10-22 07:36:32 補充:

In order to live my life to the fullest, I have to remind myself constantly that I do not have to solve every problem I face.

I just need to love lemonade. That's all.

• 6 年前

I think we should all take a deep breath and use our head to really see things as how they are.

1.The system of YK+ is flawed to a point of absurdity.

2.We are all willing to play the game under the same set of rules/absurdity.

3.Certain people are just better in playing this game/absurdity.

2013-10-18 04:13:45 補充:

3. When this game/absurdity is "rigged", it is infuriating, but having no shame is not a crime, or is it? We only have ourselves to blame because we have this little thing called integrity.

2013-10-18 04:19:54 補充:

4. The real problem is that the question posters could not tell a good answer from a bad one and that allows room for controversies. One thing leads to the other, the voting clowns who don't know a lick of the language get to have a say in this absurdity.

2013-10-18 04:29:20 補充:

5. Knowing the root cause of the problem is the key to winning half the battle. It's just the other half is not winnable!!! Because that's what got us here in the first place. "WE ARE ALL HUMAN", we are the ones that created conflicts and wars.

2013-10-18 04:29:56 補充:

6. Having said that, I go to bed with a smile at the end of the day. Cheers to all.

2013-10-18 04:47:42 補充:

Have a look at this and you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

Ignorant poster+player+flawed rules=absurdity.

So, what's the point of all this?

• 6 年前

Chinese said, "The mature rice plant lowers its bead!" (稻穗的谷粒结的越多,头就垂得越低)

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。