Chantelle 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

改英文作文,主題:my fantasy day

老師出的作業要我們自己發揮,不限字數不限內容

以前習慣寫制式的論說文,對這種抒情或敘述文都不太擅長..

希望英文高手能指點迷津一下,很多連接詞,措辭,起承轉合的運用都不太OK

這也是一時想到什麼就打什麼,打完之後也不知該修什麼...

有什麼意見可以盡量告訴我,謝謝各位幫忙:D

In a dream, I did something won’t happen butwonderful and gorgeous. However, reality is not so perfect like the dream. Idon’t have enough sleep. I can’t figure out every assignment. I have to workafter study. I always chase after the time feeling that I can never catch it. Ihope that just for one day let me take a breathe and feel relaxed. Just for oneday! What would my fantasy day be like? I getup in the morning without an alarm. Nobody will call me to wake me up. I cancomfortably lie down the chair which had my hair wash and someone would wash myhair. After done this, there is an auto-hairdryer can have my hair dry without usingmy hands to move it. When I walk through the door, there is a flying-sky carcan pick me up to school so that I won’t catch in traffic jam. As soon as I getto school, my homeroom teacher will tell me that it is holiday today. Then, Ican go shopping in my favorite store, choosing what I want without paying. WhenI feel hungry, I just use camera to shoot the food’s picture in the magazine.Then all delicious food would jump out from the magazine. With satisfyingappetite, I drive my flying-sky car go for a spin with my lover. At starry night,I can lie on the sheep pleasantly and count the number of stars. Not worryingabout tomorrow’s work, I say “good night” to myself with smile. Most importantof all, I wake up in the second morning, it would still bemy fantasy day.

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前
    最佳解答

In a dream, I can do something won’t happen in real life but wonderful and gorgeous. However, reality is not so perfect like the dream. I don’t have enough sleep. I can’t remeber every assignment. I have to go to work after class. I always chase after the time feeling that I could never catch it up. I hope that I can have one day let me take a breathe and feel relaxed. One day is(enough for me) all I need! What would my fantasy day be like? (In my imagination) I get up in the morning without an alarm. Nobody will call me to wake me up. I can comfortably lie down the chair and had my hair washed and someone would wash my hair for me. After all done , there is an auto-hairdryer can have my hair dried without using one(any) of my fingers. When I walk through the door, there is a flying-sky car can pick me up to school so that I won’t catch in the traffic jam. As soon as I get to school, my class teacher will tell me that today is holiday . Then, I can go shopping in my favorite store, choosing what I want without paying. When I feel hungry, all I have to do is useing camera to shoot the food’s picture in the magazine.Then all delicious food would jump out from the magazine. After replete(atiated;I amfulled) , I drive my flying-sky car go for a spin with my lover. At starry night,I can lie on the sheep pleasantly and count the number of the stars. No need to worry about tomorrow’s work, I said “good night” to myself with smile and fall in my good dream. Most important of all, when I wake up in the second morning, it would still be my fantasy day.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。