promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

跪求文章翻譯成中文

(Unit1字幕):Narrator: The island of Cheju off the coast of South Korea is famous for its natural beauty.It’s also known for a group of women divers called haenyos.These women dive into the sea every day to look for seafood.It’s their job, and it’s difficult and very dangerous work.They do not use oxygen tanks.They can hold their breathand stay underwater for up to 5 minutes!For hundreds of years, the women of Cheju have made their living from the sea.They dive into the cold waters and catch octopus, abalone, and sea urchins.However, these women divers on Cheju may be the last. Things on this small island are changing.Sunny Hong is different.She isn’t a diver. She is a tour guide. She doesn’t catch fish. She helps tourists that come to the island.Sunny Hong, Cheju tour guide: “I wanted to find some kind of job which I can use my English, and also this kind of job is (how can I say) fit to my _aptitude _.”Narrator: Sunny speaks English. She doesn’t have to dive.However, all the other women in her family are divers.Hong: “This is my aunt, Ms. Hong.She’s 63 years old and . . . She started diving when she was just thirteen, so almost 50 years now.”Narrator: Sunny’s aunt and her friends have been diving nearly all of their lives!Hong: “They didn’t have a choice. Also, they were born in sea village, so they had to be a woman diver, and there’s nothing they can do except woman diver.”Narrator: The job is very dangerous. In Cheyu, all the divers are women. Men are not divers.The youngest diver on the island is 45 years old.The oldest is 75. These women dive for 5~6 hours every day! But, why do they keep diving?The answer is easy. Sixty-year-old Song Ho has had a good day. She can make up to 300 U.S. dollars in a day! Diving is still a big business in Cheju. The women can use the money to educate their children.Hong: “I don’t want to be a woman diver. I think I am lucky.”Narrator: The young people of Cheju have more opportunities .Sunny’s aunt and her friends may just be the last of the Cheju women divers.

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

(Unit1字幕):

Narrator: The island of Cheju off the coast of South Korea is

famous for its natural beauty.

旁白:在南韓海域群島中,濟州島以其自然美景觀而聞名。

It’s also known for a group of women divers called haenyos.

它亦被一族女性潛水員稱之為haenyos.....

These women dive into the sea every day to look for seafood.

這些婦女每天潛入大海尋找海鮮。

It’s their job, and it’s difficult and very dangerous work.

這就是她們的作業,而且是非常危險艱辛的工作。

They do not use oxygen tanks.

她們並沒有使用氧氣筒。

They can hold their breath and stay under the water for

up to 5 minutes!

她們可以保存著吸氣和在海裡逗留五分鐘。

For hundreds of years, the women of Cheju have made their

living from the sea.

幾百年以來,濟州島婦女一直從事海上謀生。

They dive into the cold waters and catch octopus, abalone, and sea urchins.

她們潛入冰冷的海水去捕捉鱆魚、鮑魚、海膽。

However, these women divers on Cheju may be the last. Things on this small island are changing.

然而,隨著這小島發生的事情變化,這些濟州婦女的水中作業可能是最後一次了。

Sunny Hong is different.

陽光明媚的海港是不同了。

She isn’t a diver.

她不再是潛水員。

She is a tour guide. She doesn't catch fish.

她成了一位導遊,她不再捕魚了。

She helps tourists that come to the island.

她幫助來到島上的旅客。

Sunny Hong, Cheju tour guide: “I wanted to find some kind of job which I can use my English, and also this kind of job is (how can I say) fit to my _aptitude _.”

陽光明媚下海港的濟州導賞員說著,「我希望找到一些可以運用我的英語的工作,而且這種工作(該怎麼說好呢?);適合我的天資吧。

Narrator: Sunny speaks English. She doesn’t have to dive.

旁白:陽光說著英語,她不需要潛水了。

However, all the other women in her family are divers.

然而,在她家族裡的其他女性全都是潛水員呢。

Hong: “This is my aunt, Ms. Hong.

海港說道,「這位是我的嬸嬸, 海港女士。」

She’s 63 years old and . . . She started diving when she was just

thirteen, so almost 50 years now.”

「她六十三歲了...才十三歲的時候已經開始潛水,所以至今差不多有五十年了。」

圖片參考:http://imgcld.yimg.com/8/n/AD05634470/o/2013102517...

小光:

您好!Fantastic大師說得對喔!您提出的翻譯內容耶真是太長.........啦!所以,我只能友情式的替您翻一部份咯!

參考資料: 文字機械人閉關中
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 7 年前

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD...

張貼大量內容尋求翻譯。

要求翻譯的內容,如超過五行,將予以強制移除。 如將文章分段張貼發問,則視同連續以相同的句型發問,將予以扣點或停權處份。建議網友在發問翻譯的問題時,先做好自己份內的功課,再針對不瞭解的部分尋求網友協助,而不是一味要求網友代勞翻譯整篇文章。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。