How to Prepare for the Visa Interview
Upon receiving this letter, all eligible applicants must complete the seven steps to prepare for a visa interview by visiting our website immigrantvisas.state.gov, selecting Prepare for your visa interview abroad, and completing the following seven steps:
1. Carefully Review this entire appointment letter
2. Prepare for the Medical Examination
3. Ensure that all required Original Documents will be available at the time of the interview
4. Obtain the required Photographs
5. Review the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General-specific Interview Guidelines
6. Review the Important Visa Interview Notices
7. Review the Immigrant Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions
*** IMPORTANT *** Interview Reminders
· Applicants may need to bring an additional police certificate to the interview. If the following three items are all true, the applicant needs to bring an updated police certificate to the interview:
· He or she is more than 16 years old;
· He or she obtained a police certificate more than one year ago; and · He or she still lives in the country that issued the police certificate.
· Bring this interview letter to the medical exam. Bring this letter to the medical examination because the panel physician may need to review it before performing the examination.
· Bring updated Federal income tax information to the interview. If a sponsor filed an I-864 (Affidavit of Support) and provided the NVC with proof of an IRS Federal income tax extension in lieu of a Federal income tax return, bring the sponsor's most recent Federal income tax return to the visa interview.
· Petitioners are not required to attend the applicant's immigrant visa interview. Facility size and/or security concerns may limit who
- Jim-歸鄉樂Lv 77 年前最佳解答
2013-11-06 22:08:18 補充：
As per our conversation, I'm glad I could help.參考資料： jim
- 匿名使用者7 年前