Howard 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

有關外國朋友來台灣找我的英文

麻煩英文高手幫我翻譯以下這段中翻英

我非常歡迎,也非常期待你到台灣拜訪我,如果你已經確定好你要來台灣的行程、日期、天數,記得要提早告訴我,我會提早請假,並盡地主之誼陪你環島旅遊!

5 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

我非常歡迎,也非常期待你到台灣拜訪我,如果你已經確定好你要來台灣的行程、日期、天數,記得要提早告訴我,我會提早請假,並盡地主之誼陪你環島旅遊!

I am so thrilled to learn that your are visiting Taiwan. I can't wait to see you here.

Please let me know the details of your traveling plan if it's already available. I would love to arrange a leave from work to be a good host and your personal tour guide to our beautiful island.

口語翻譯,雖非完全照您的字譯,意思表達簡潔而完整.

希望有幫助

2013-11-25 10:55:57 補充:

Come on young man!!! put yours in and I'll remove mine!!! I'm sure yours will be ten times better!!!

參考資料: jim
  • 7 年前

I very much welcome, also expects you to Taiwan called on me, if you're sure you want to come to Taiwan itinerary, date, days, remember to tell me in advance, I'm going to leave early, and play host to accompany you around the island tour!

• 7 年前

I welcome extremely, also anticipated extremely visit me you to Taiwan, if you already determined you must come Taiwan's traveling schedule, the date, the number of days, remembered must shift to an earlier time tells me, me can shift to an earlier time asks for leave, and friendship of the completely landlord accompanies your rotary island traveling!

• 7 年前

Welcome ! And I would expect your visit to Taiwan calling on me. In ascertaining your visit to Taiwan, kindly tell me earlier your iteneray, date, number of days to stay; so that I can take leave early to consider the honor of touring the island with you.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 7 年前

Uncle Jim,

You beat me to answering this question...darn!!! XD

2013-11-25 22:26:09 補充:

That's ok...age before beauty! XD

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。