請問coming off, hyper-aroused的翻譯
1. The researchers found that caffeine-related performance improvement is
nonexistent without caffeine withdrawal. In essence, coming off caffeine
reduces your cognitive performance and has a negative impact on your mood.
請問上文中的"coming off caffeine" 要怎麼翻譯?
2. When caffeine puts your brain and body into this hyper-aroused state,
your emotions overrun your behavior.
請問上句中的"hyper-aroused state" 要怎麼翻譯?
感謝Jim知識長, 銀角大王及理查大大所提供的回答. 不好意思, 請讓我再多問3個與本篇文章相關的翻譯:
1. Yet new research indicates that performance increases due to caffeine intake are the result of caffeine drinkers experiencing a short-term reversal of caffeine withdrawal.
請問上句中的" a short-term reversal of caffeine withdrawal" 要怎麼翻譯?
2. The only way to get back to normal is to drink caffeine, and when you do drink it, you feel like it's taking you to new heights.
請問上句中的" it's taking you to new heights" 要怎麼翻譯?
3. Irritability and anxiety are the most commonly seen emotional effects of caffeine, but caffeine enables all of your emotions to take charge.
請問上句中的"enables all of your emotions to take charge" 要怎麼翻譯?
- Jim-歸鄉樂Lv 76 年前最佳解答
"coming off caffeine"
2013-11-29 11:27:35 補充：
" a short-term reversal of caffeine withdrawal"
" it's taking you to new heights"
"enables all of your emotions to take charge"
- 匿名使用者6 年前
還是要去 http://aaashops。com 品質不錯，老婆很喜歡。
- BethLv 76 年前
"coming off" is a phrase: If you come off a drug or medicine, you stop taking it.
2013-11-29 03:33:53 補充：
"hyper-aroused" means "hyperarousal": a state of increased psychological and physiological tension marked by such effects as reduced pain tolerance, anxiety, exaggeration of startle responses, insomnia, fatigue, and accentuation of personality traits.
2013-11-29 03:41:39 補充：
But since he uses hyper-aroused instead of hyperarousal, which is a medical term, he may simply refer to what Jim has explained, which is a good translation. ;-))
- 銀角大王Lv 66 年前
"coming off caffeine" 是通用語，指 "咖啡因效果消退"
In essence, coming off caffeine reduces your cognitive performance and has a negative impact on your mood.
這裏的 you 泛指和咖啡因相關的人。