promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請修改我的英文自傳,謝謝 ! ( part1)

請修改我的英文自傳,謝謝 ! ( part1)

My name is Mark Jwo. I was born in Taipei, Taiwan. Born into such a heart-warming family, I have cultivated some of the good merits. For example, I am an optimistic, kind-hearted, and responsible student. I am always too ready to help others. Whenever someone is in trouble, I would do my utmost to give him a helping hand. Well goes the saying, “Actions speak louder than words.”, I bear this motto in my mind at all times. As a consequence, hardly had the heavy load of work handed down on my shoulder before I thought up a good way to solve it. Under my parents’ instructions, they make me what I am today.

It is believed that be it ever so humble, there is no place like home, so my family environments has influenced me in my life. There are five people in my family: Grandmother, Father, Mother, my younger brother, and I. My father is an amateur photographer, who is often fascinated by magnificent landscapes and the marginal corner of the society, and enjoy capture the genuine moment of this world. As a result, when I was little, he usually took me to experience to wonder of the world. Since then, I have developed my interest in traveling and the desire to tour around the planet without my notice. As for my mother, she is a pharmacist. Owing to her proficiency in medicine, every time there is an important medical event occurring in Taiwan, she will share quit a little knowledge related to the event with me. My passion in medicine has thus fostered. When it comes to my sibling, he being an interesting and humorous guy, we always share tears and joys with each other. We indeed keep a profound brotherhood relationship.

已更新項目:

感謝飛天使大師,可以再跪求相助( part 2 )的修正嗎? 感恩 ! http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

2 個已更新項目:

請教大師:

There is no place like home. 在此like 為介係詞為何要加s ??

There is no place like home. 是固定用法,說明:「金窩銀窩,不如自己的狗窩。」

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Mark Jwo. I was born in Taipei, Taiwan. Born into such a heart-warming family, I have cultivated some of the good merits for myself, such as For example, I am an optimistic, kind-hearted(逗點去除) and responsible student, so I am always too ready to help others(…too …to 是”太….以致不能….”的意思) Whenever someone is they are in trouble, I would do my utmost to give him\her a helpful hand. Well goes the saying, “Actions speak louder than words.”, I bear this motto in my mind at all times. As a In consequence, hardly had put the heavy load of work handed down on from my shoulders before until I thought up a good way to solve it. Under my parents’instructions, they make me I become what I am today. It is believed that be it being ever so humble that there is no place likes home, so as my family environments has been influencing me in my life. And there are five people in my family, including grandmother, father, mother, my a younger brother(逗點去除) and I. My father is an amateur photographer, who he (在此處不建議使用關係代名詞,使用he較為自然) is often fascinated by magnificent landscapes and the marginal corners of the society, and enjoy capturing the genuine moment of this the World. As a result, when I was little, he usually took me to experience to wonders of the World. Since then, I have developed my interest in traveling and the desire to tour around the planet to places where without my notice before. As for my mother, she is a pharmacist. Owing to her proficiency in medicine, every time when there is an important medical event occurring in Taiwan, she will share quit not a little knowledge related to the event with me, so my passion in for medicine has thus fostered. When it comes to About my sibling, he being is an interesting and humorous guy, we always share tears and joys with each other. We indeed keep a profound brotherhood relationship.

2013-12-06 14:35:19 補充:

對了,這字"like",最初我把它當動詞,不過我也注意到了,它是介詞,在第二次檢查時,因有其他工作同時在忙(工作年終結東),一時忘了改正,很抱歉。

2013-12-06 14:38:30 補充:

part2,已修正中,今日如來不及,可能下週一再貼,因有些地方的意思,我必須釐清,而明日與鄰居有約去吃午餐,可能來不及改完。請等一下。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。