promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
米艾 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請幫我把以下文章翻成英文

我叫XXX, XXXX年X月XX日出生於桃園。家裡成員共有四位成員,父親任職於汽車零件公司;母親在十年因為遭遇到事故,下半身變得無法自由行動,現在在家裡休養;哥哥目前在萬能科技大學專攻數位謀體設計。父代母職照顧我們的父親經常鼓勵我們兄妹倆「不要害怕失敗,如果有想要做的事,就去做吧!過個沒有後悔的人生! 」。父親的這些話不只成為了我心靈的支柱,也給了我追尋夢想的勇氣。現在也將「要堅信自己決定的事情並且貫徹到底」這句話視為座右銘每天努力著。

我是個性格深思熟慮、有著樂觀想法,和很多的朋友過著快樂大學生活的人。並且常常在朋友當中扮演著決策的角色;因為我是個坦率的人,總是設身處地地與他人商量事情,因此朋友們也經常來找我商量煩惱。為了幫助其他人,進入大學後我參加了志工性質的社團,教孤兒院裡的小朋友功課。小朋友們如果在課業上有任何不懂的地方,我會持續教導到他理解為止,因為這些經驗,我的耐性也變得越來越好。

我在高中畢業之後曾經對自己的就學選擇有過迷惘及懷疑,經過三年這麼長時間的學習,未來還是要選擇語言這條路嗎?還是要選擇別條路呢?真的喜歡語言嗎?在經歷過許多思考後,「要堅信自己決定的事情並且貫徹到底」, 我決定繼續堅信著已經持續學習語言三年的自己。我想語言是傳達人們思想、感情等工通的道具。將來,我想成為翻譯家,想成為傳達外國作家想透過作品傳達給其他人知道的事物的翻譯家,因此現在正在大學努力著。

為了成為翻譯家,我想不只要用自己的雙眼來看日本的各種風俗習慣,也想透過與日本的人們交流,學習他們的思考方式等等。俗話說「百聞不如一見」,我認為親自去體驗是非常重要的事情。

辛苦了,謝謝

如果覺得我寫的中文有任何的不通順,都可以改成比較好翻得句字的~

3 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

字數有限...

My name is XXX,XXX of XXX of year was born in Taoyuan County. Members of the family comprises four members, the father worked in auto parts company; mother ten years since the accident, the lower part of lack of freedom of movement, and is now at home recuperating, and brother currently on universal specializes in digital media design at the University of science and technology. Parent mother look after our father always encouraged our siblings, "don't be afraid to fail, and if there are things we want to do, just do it! live a life with no regrets! 」。 These words not only of the father became pillars of my heart, and gave me the courage to dream. Now, "insists that he decided to do, and carried through to the end" this hard every day as a motto.

My idea is a thoughtful, optimistic character, and a lot of my friends are living a happy life University people. And often play a decision-making role in the friends, because I am a frank person, always put yourself in their shoes to discuss things with others, so worry about friends always come to me about it. In order to help other people, after entering the University, I participated in the volunteer nature of the societies teach children from orphanages in the lessons. Children if a class has any place you don't know, I will continue to teach he understood so far, because of this experience, my patience is getting better and better.

I once their schooling after high school choose to have confusion and doubt, after three years for such a long time to learn, is the language that you want to select the right way in the future? Still have to choose a way? Really like language? Had a lot of thinking, "insists that he decided to do, and carried through to the end", I decided to continue trusting in himself has been going on for three years to learn a language. I wanted to convey ideas, feelings and speak the language of prop.

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 6 年前

My name is XXX,XXXX day of month XX year x was born in Taoyuan County. Members of the family comprises four members, the father worked in auto parts company; mother ten years since the accident, the lower part of lack of freedom of movement, and is now at home recuperating, and brother currently on universal specializes in digital media design at the University of science and technology. Parent mother to take care of our father used to encourage both of us, "don't be afraid to fail, if you have wanted to do something, just do it! for a life without regret! 」。 These words not only of the father became pillars of my heart, and gave me the courage to dream. Now, "insists that he decided to do, and carried through to the end" this hard every day as a motto.

My idea is a thoughtful, optimistic character, and a lot of my friends are living a happy life University people. And friends often played a decision-making role, because I am a frank person, always put yourself to discuss things with others, so my friends always come to me to discuss troubled. In order to help other people, after entering the University, I participated in the volunteer nature of the societies teach children from orphanages in the lessons. Children if a class has any place you don't know, I will continue to teach he understood so far, because of this experience, my patience is getting better and better.

就這些了,希望有幫助!

參考資料: Bing翻譯
  • 羅莉
    Lv 7
    6 年前

知識+不可以當翻譯社來用, 版規禁止大量內容尋求翻譯, 故辛苦的翻譯常因問題被移除而遭池魚之殃, 倒是最容易引來慘不忍睹的翻譯機作品來呼攏您.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。