Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

凱西 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英文自傳,求修正

如題,擔心文法錯誤故希望網友幫忙~謝謝!!^^

Autobiography

It is my pleasure to have this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

My name is 00. I 'm 00 years old . I was born in Taoyuan County. My father is a simple person,my mother has a mild personality; she is a good housewife.

I was brought up in a healthy atmosphere and environment, so I have a positive outlook on life.

When I was a child, my parents paid much attention to the development of my personality. They were strict with me, "Actions speak louder than words" and “Better give than take”

was their philosophy of educating me. Therefore, their good deeds influenced me very much.

I am optimistic and always willing to learn new things. In my free time, I like reading to increase my knowledge or relaxing to music and seeing movies.

I have years of experience as a human resources .I have successfully conducted staff recruitment, training and employee relations support services to cope with the companys expansion. When I am responsible for a project, I work hard to complete it and solve problems .

To learn new skills, and utilize those already obtained, in an interesting and challenging work environment is my main objective. Maintaining clear and constant communication is one of my strong points.

We are in a changing era, and always need to be able to adapt and acquire new professional knowledge,

but I believe the most basic mindset and spirit we require do not change.

I am eager for the opportunity to give my skills to your company. I believe my rigorous attitude and constant desire to learn more will serve your company well.

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

已修正如下,有問題請提出或自行再修正:

Autobiography

It is my pleasure to have this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

My name is 00, I 'm 00 years old, I was born in Taoyuan County, my father is a simple person, my mother has a mild personality, she is a good housewife.

I was brought up in an environment with healthy atmosphere and environment, so I have a positive outlook on life.

When I was a child, my parents paid much attentions to the development of my personality, they were strict with me, "Actions speak louder than words" and “Better give than take”

was their philosophies of educating me. Therefore, their good deeds influenced me very much.

I am optimistic and always willing to learn new things. In my free time, I like reading to increase my knowledge or relaxed to listen music and seeing movies.

I have years of experience as a in human resources, I have and successfully conducted staff recruitment, training and employee relations supporting services to cope with the company’s expansion. When I am was responsible for a project, I always worked hard to complete it and solved the problems.

To learn new skills and utilize those ones already obtained, in to an interesting and challenging working environment is my main objective and maintaining a clear and constant communication is one of my strong points.

We are living in a changeful era, and always need to be able to adapt and acquire new professional knowledge, but I believe the most basic mindset and spirit we require do will not change.

I am eager for having the opportunity to give perform my skills to your company and I believe my rigorous attitude and constant desire to for learning more will serve your company well.

• 您好 請問您是否可+我好友 我有十分急迫的問題想跟您請教

原因是出於我有疑似觸犯兒少29條的爭議 已做完筆錄送檢

今天我在查詢相關資料 正好看到您之前曾成功逃脫此惡法枷鎖

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

我住台中 是否能跟您求教請益 麻煩您了幫幫忙 急需中謝謝!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。