英文面試講稿 中翻英 超急贈20點
- 旻安Lv 67 年前最佳解答
1. Why do you want to go to United States?
I have never been to an English-speaking country, for me, it is quite challenging to decide, but I think if I miss the opportunity to participate in this scheme is quite a pity, this time to the United States, I hope not only to tourists perspective of United States, but to really live there, exchanging life experiences of different cultures, see tourists did not see the United States.
2. Why do you want to go to this place?There are many employers can choose to participate in the Working Holiday Scheme, but over time I like the Sun and the beach, and your hotel with the environment, I longed for.
3. If there had been work experienceYes, I from by engaged in had barbecue restaurant waiter, and refueling Member, and stores cash register Member, and sold shoes of stores personnel, these work are is I using school time, and winter or summer to do of part-time work, this these completely different nature of work in the I learn to many face different people things of attitude, although drill of money not more, but I recognize I I sleep learning to of not with money by can measure of
4. What did you learn in these works?In these works, I think I learned the most important thing is how to face the customers, and get along with colleagues in the workplace, I think the workplace and at school is very different from the atmosphere, and what to do in case of happy customers and colleagues to get things I think are very important.
5. When we're done playing what's the plan?I currently have 4. 5 students have plans to participate in the Working Holiday Scheme, we plan to leave after work went to New York to play with, look at the statue of liberty and experience the United States largest city culture, should choose to travel on the East Coast after leaving New York, detailed information is not planned, but we are looking forward to this trip.
- 匿名使用者7 年前
- 匿名使用者7 年前
還是要去 http://aaashops.com/ 品質不錯，老婆很喜歡!
- 匿名使用者7 年前
- mickeyLv 67 年前
I've never been to an English speaking country. For me, this is quite a challenging decision, but I think it is a pity that I miss the opportunity to participate in this project. I hope this is not just to the United States in tourism customer perspective on the United States, but the real work to live there. To exchange experiences living in different cultures, seeing the United States, which tourists can not see.
The participation of fact, there are many employers' travel plans to choose from, but I have been like the sun and the beach, and the Company's hostel has such an environment, that I am longing.
Yes, I was engaged in a barbecue restaurant waiter, gas station employees, store cashier, store personnel that sells shoes . These jobs are in my spare time, summer vacation to do part-time work, which is totally different nature of the work of these I learned a lot of things to different people face attitude. Although not making much money, but I believe what I learned can not use the money to measured.
In these efforts, I think I learned the most important thing is how to face the customer as well as in the workplace among colleagues. I think it is a very different atmosphere between the workplace and the schools , and how the customers and colleagues be happy in any situation, I think it is very important.
2013-12-19 02:14:17 補充：
Currently I have a 4 or 5 student intends to participate in this work travel plan.
2013-12-19 02:15:54 補充：
We plan go to New York to see the Statue of Liberty and experience the culture of the nation's largest city, after finishing the work travel plan.
2013-12-19 02:16:05 補充：
After leaving New York, we might choose in the east coast tour, a detailed plan has not been in the case, but we are quite looking forward to this trip.
2013-12-19 02:16:35 補充：
剩下的在意見區!參考資料： mickey, mickey, mickey
- 匿名使用者7 年前
如需正品低價日韓美瞳，請聯繫我吧^^ line:airmt 及時：airmtleee