Emma 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請有能力的大大幫忙翻譯成英文!!公司上的~~~

如題~~

英語程度不佳,請有能力的大大幫忙翻譯,非常感謝!!

如下~~~

任職於公司這一年多來,走過了..排擠..惡意言語攻擊..無人教導自主學習....

我知道,這都是因為我是個低調有能力的人,努力一定會被看見!!

如今...我當上幹部,管理近30人!!

但....一直告訴自己,提醒自己及要求底下的人~~

1.把會的所有,無私的教不會的人....

2.做事盡量對事不對人,盡量事必恭親.....

3.教育底下人員主動互相幫助....

為什麼公司的主導,總是被一些只會拍馬屁及道人是非挖人牆角的人矇蔽呢??(這句最重要)

3 個解答

評分
  • Beth
    Lv 7
    7 年前
    最佳解答

任職於公司這一年多來,走過了..排擠..惡意言語攻擊..無人教導自主學習....

我知道,這都是因為我是個低調有能力的人,努力一定會被看見!!

如今...我當上幹部,管理近30人!!

但....一直告訴自己,提醒自己及要求底下的人~~

1.把會的所有,無私的教不會的人....

2.做事盡量對事不對人,盡量事必恭親.....

3.教育底下人員主動互相幫助....

為什麼公司的主導,總是被一些只會拍馬屁及道人是非挖人牆角的人矇蔽呢?

It has been more than one year since I started to work in this company. I have experienced of being crowded out, malicious verbal attacks, and learning without being taught. I know, this is all because I am a low-key and capable person. And I also know that you will be seen as long as you work hard enough. Now, I have become a manager managing near 30 people. Nevertheless, I have been telling myself, reminding myself and asking my people

1. to teach whatever you know selflessly to people who don't know;

2. to do things on your own, and to treat a matter as a matter itself without relection of anybody else;

3. to help each other on your own initiative.

Why those who make decisions in the company are always deceived by people who know nothing better than fawning, gossiping and digging others' privacy?

• 7 年前

It worked for the company more than a year, gone through .. crowding .. malicious verbal attacks .. nobody teaches self-learning ....

I know this because I have the ability to be a low-key person, efforts will be seen!!

Now ... I became a cadre management of nearly 30 people!!

But .... keep telling myself to remind myself and asked people underneath ~ ~

1 all be selfless not teach people ....

2 things far not the person, it will try to Christine pro .....

3 education personnel under the initiative and help each other ....

Why is the company's leading, flattering and will always be a number of non-poaching corner Taoist who deceived them??

• 7 年前

Now, you have seen the ugly part of the office politics and I hope that one day, you will also see the warm side of the office lives.

Hohoho, happy holidays!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。