Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

simth 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

請英文手高幫忙檢查下這篇的文法跟詞性,謝謝

Authors should not have to choose a scalable working, you should select not scalable,

What is a Scalable work? Scalable means a profit or income infinite zoom, such as traders, writers. Unscalable is defined as income is a more regular work, it is proportional to the number of working hours with you, such as: dentist. Authors should choose unscalable, and lower risk. But I do not agree with the author said. I think if a student can take at school to think about self for Scalable, unscalable, and in accordance with their own personalities to choose for his own work, does not take us in a way because everyone has different personalities, suitable for the nature of the work may vary. After all, this is the needs of the community is composed of various workers.

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Error and corrections on Grammar and figures of speech:-

Authors should not have to choose a scalable work, you should select those not scalable. What is a Scalable work? Scalable means a profit or income(rewarding you) in an infinite zone; such as traders and writers.

Unscalable is defined as income in a more regular tupe work.It is proportional to the number of working hours with you, such as dentist. Hence authors should choose unscalable type and getting lower risk.

But I do not agree with what the author said. I think if a student can think earnestly at school about himself for the scalable, the unscalable are in accordance with his own personality to choose his own work. It can't take him (decidedly, undoubtedly, certainly) in the promised way, because everyone has his own different personality suitable for his own nature of work !After all, this is the need of the community(to be) composed of various scales and ranks in society for various workers !(160 words)

• 4 年前

i may not work with them

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。