★ Bono 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

中翻英 麻煩不要用電子辭典 (急

因為要申請交換學生 所以時間很緊迫 >_<

麻煩不要用電子辭典 拜託 ~~~

內容 :

希望藉由這次的交換學生計畫,讓我在平面設計上能學到更多不一樣的專業,以及思考不同國家在平面設計上所教導的方式,讓自己在平面設計上的作品有更進一步的發展。

而在交換學校的期間,打算努力充實自己的設計知識,多看看不同國家設計的作品,以及努力學習他們的設計方法,多看,多聽,讓自己能夠增廣見聞。

接著打算選修插畫課程,讓自己除了設計以外,在藝術方面也能夠接觸到很多不同的繪畫技巧!

在交換學生計畫的一年裡,或許會碰到一些困難,以及需要克服的事情,但我相信只要肯努力,沒有什麼是做不到的!just do it!

已更新項目:

今天就要翻譯完了 :((

很急 ...

希望有大大幫這個忙 >_

4 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

希望藉由這次的交換學生計畫,讓我在平面設計上能學到更多不一樣的專業,以及思考不同國家在平面設計上所教導的方式,讓自己在平面設計上的作品有更進一步的發展。

I plan, through this exchange student program, to learn more varieties of professions in 2 dimensional design, to elaborate on the different education methods (in 2D training) to further develop myself in 2D creativity.

而在交換學校的期間,打算努力充實自己的設計知識,多看看不同國家設計的作品,以及努力學習他們的設計方法,多看,多聽,讓自己能夠增廣見聞。

During this period, I will work hard to enrich my design skills by studying the designs from different countries, by looking into the design methodologies they employed. Seeing more and listening more are how I will open my scope.

接著打算選修插畫課程,讓自己除了設計以外,在藝術方面也能夠接觸到很多不同的繪畫技巧!

I also plan to take illustration classes to enrich my artistic sensations - in addition to design skills, drawing/sketching skills are critical for me to be competent with.

在交換學生計畫的一年裡,或許會碰到一些困難,以及需要克服的事情,但我相信只要肯努力,沒有什麼是做不到的!just do it!

There might be a lot of difficulties I will be facing in this year. Or be there many things that I need to overcome. Nonetheless, I believe that, if I have the will in it, I will be able to make it a productive year for myself. Yes, just do it!!!

• 匿名使用者
    6 年前

還是要去 http://aaashops。com 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡!

伕乙匂伄典匓傞

• D
    Lv 5
    6 年前

My goal is to learn new and different graphic design lessons through this exchange program. Plus, I want to study alternate techniques among divergent countries. They will enable me to broaden my scope in this area.

Then I plan to take a course in sketching thereby learn how various artistic approaches can be helpful in design concepts.

I expect to encounter difficulties and hardships during the year of exchange visit. But I firmly believe if I persist I can accomplish my goals. I need just to go for it.

參考資料: me
  • 6 年前

I hope by the exchange student program in graphic design so I can learn more is not the same profession, and to think in different countries taught graphic design on the way, so that their work in graphic design are further development.

And during the exchange of the school, going to strive to enrich their knowledge of the design, see more design work in different countries, as well as trying to learn their design, look, listen, so that they can broaden their horizons.

Then illustrator elective courses intended to make their own addition to the design and, in the art can also be exposed to many different painting techniques!

In exchange student program year, probably will encounter some difficulties, as well as things that need to be overcome, but I believe that if you work hard, nothing is impossible! just do it!

2013-12-29 19:08:08 補充:

http://translate.google.com.tw/#zh-CN/en/%E5%B8%8C...

參考資料: 古歌翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。