她走到我床邊,站了一下,就坐下來,像是在關心我一樣。

過了1、2分鐘後起來,慢慢地走到客廳。

我突然一醒,馬上一直哭,那感覺就像國小每次快開學時

離開她的感覺…

那一年我發生很多危險的事故,由其是六月份有發生一起嚴重的車禍

而在家休養一年。

我相信阿媽會來看我就是因為是過來警告要我小心這一年。

Though she was gone when I was studied in elementary school,

I believe in that man has gost and the gost has the sense.

After gratduating senior high school I was waiting for join the army.

The lunar calendar was January first, 2004.

It was about 5 or 6 o'clock, I kept in an half waking and an half sleeping.

I heard that someone walking with slippers.

She was walking to my room slowly.

The frequency of walking that is the same with my grandmother's!

Yes, She was grandmother!

She stayed by my bed in a short while, and than sitting on it.

After 1、2 minute She was standing, and than walking outside slowly.

I waked soon, and crying at the same time, because I have the same feeling that I left her to back to Taipei during every Term would begins that I was sad...

During the 2004, It was some unfortunate things happened to me, especially in car's accident.

I have stayed home to take care my head for a year.I believe that grandmother wanted to give me a warning that I should be careful so she had appeared to meet me at January first, 2004.

1 個解答

評分
  • jose
    Lv 6
    7 年前
    最佳解答

Do you believe in ghosts? Do you believe thatthere is a soul resides within our body? I do. This is my personal encounter with one of them. She was my grandma.Grandma passed away when I was in elementary school. My school was in Taipei, I came visiting her only in summer and wintervacations when semesters ended. It was hard to leave Grandma for Taipei whennew semester was about to begin. After I graduated from high school in 2004, I was waiting at home for beingdrafted to Army. I remembered clearly that the date was Chinese New (lunar)year and the time was 5 or 6 p.m. when I was half asleep. I heard of footsteps walking toward me slowly and it was so familiar that I swore it was from mygrandma’s slippers. She stood by my bed watching over me for a moment and saton it. After a couple of minutes she stood up and walked slowly toward living room.I woke up crying for I missed her so much. Later in that year I suffered a severe head injury in a car accident, stayed home a year recuperating after I left hospital.In retrospect I believe that Grandma’s visitwas a blessing of my survival not a warning of upcoming disaster.看了你的中英文,重新整理了一下 ,意思大致沒變.你嚐試自己寫,不錯, 希望有幫助

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。