Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

惠心 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

英文短文翻譯(中翻英)/十五點/

我的作業有英文短文,我的英文不太好請各位沒什麼事的大大盡快幫我解決。我不希望是用網頁翻譯的。文章在此↓

過年了!紅包多多,我到大伯的家去吃飯。看見一道道豐盛的年菜被端上桌,令人食指大動,我從來沒想過大伯的廚藝會這麼好,佛跳牆是我最愛的年菜,料多味美,光用想的就會流口水。

吃完飯當然要吃水果啦!!看到那一籃水果,新鮮又好吃,簡直無法形容,我們邊看電視邊吃水果,看完之後我和爸爸媽媽就去買新鞋了,真是愉快的一天。

4 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Happy Lunar New Year!

Wish you have many of "red envelope" as possible.

This year, we went to my uncle's house to celebrate New Year.

Of course, there were countless dishes being served.

To be honest, I have no idea how a fine cook, my uncle is, until today.

Buddha Jumps Over the Wall is one of my favor dishes.

There are no words to descript it, the joy to eat fruits after that delicious meal along watched new year program.

At the end of the day, my parents took me shopping for new shoes.

Now, that is one fine day.

我已經盡量照你寫的意思翻, 你自己以後寫英文要記住你可以拿中文為模型但翻譯只能照意思翻而不能照字翻

2014-02-02 08:33:45 補充:

"Lunar" New Year是農曆年的意思

如果你老師故意考你的話

• 7 年前

這群人英、日語投票總是糾結在一起,讓人起疑

♣↰≡☆阿華☆≡↱♣( 知識長 ) 2014-02-07 23:55:41

㊣☆宸靈☆㊣( 知識長 ) 2014-02-07 23:05:25

♣↰≡☆宸洺☆≡↱♣( 知識長 ) 2014-02-07 22:25:30

☼♫☆宸瑄☆♫☼( 知識長 ) 2014-02-07 21:00:40

☆⊹⊱東方宸⊰⊹☆( 大師 1 級 ) 2014-02-06 20:08:15

小建( 初學者 1 級 ) 2014-02-06 20:02:30

• 小建
    Lv 4
    7 年前

New Year! Envelopes lot, my uncle's house to go to dinner. Road saw a sumptuous New Year's dinner is on the table, very appetizing, I never thought of cooking so good uncle, pretenders is my favorite New Year's dinner, feeding and more delicious, light will be drooling with want.

Of course meal to eat fruit it!! Noticed that the basket of fruit, fresh and delicious, simply indescribable, we watching TV eating fruit, after reading my father and mother went to buy new shoes, really happy the day.

參考資料: 我的經驗
  • 7 年前

1.To celebrate the New!a cash gift very much,I'm go to the uncle home.See many flourishing cooked food,To yield poeple want eat,I don't want he so fierce,佛跳牆 is my joyful sumptuous food,料多味美,Use want I can to slobber.

2.To ate rice,naturally eat fruit!See there fruit,fresh and good,簡直無法形容,We one side watch TV one side eat fruit,later I and my father,mother go baught new shoes,

Today is a perfect day.

以上我努力了

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。