Ytl 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

懇求英文高手糾正錯誤

I got a bad cold in the winter vocation for four weeks. My symptom were that fever up to 39.1 degree, headache, dizziness, palpitations, a stuffed nose, a lot of spatum, runny nose, sore throat, the voice is hoarse, general weakness, drowsiness, so I nearly just slept in all vocation. It was what happened my niece’s paternal grandmother passed the flu to it. Then I was infected with a cold from it. Unfortunately, I passed the flu to my eldest sister, my father and mother.

我是想要表達以下的意思:

這個寒假我得了重感冒,長達四個星期以上才痊癒,我的症狀有發高燒到39.1度,頭痛,頭暈,心悸,鼻塞,很多濃痰,一直流鼻涕,喉嚨痛,聲音沙啞,全身無力,困倦想睡覺,所以我幾乎整個假期都在睡覺。一開始是我姪女被她奶奶傳染,後來我姪女傳染給我, 最後很不幸的,我把病毒傳染給了大姊,爸爸和媽媽.

非常感謝高手們的糾正!感謝您們~

4 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

I had gotten got a bad cold for four weeks in this winter vacation for four weeks. My symptoms were that fever my temperature was up to 39.1 degree centigrade, headache, dizziness, palpitations, a stuffed and runny nose, a lot of sputum, runny nose, sore throat, the voice is was hoarse, general weakness, drowsiness, so I nearly just slept all the time in all vacation. It was what happened In the beginning, my niece’swas infected by her paternal grandmother passed the flu to it, then she passed it to me, I was infected with a `cold from it. and unfortunately, I passed the flu to my eldest sister, my father and mother later too.

註:第一行, 情況如有進行一段時間,必須使用過去完成式。較短的時間置於前如four weeks, 較長的時間置於後如winter vacation.

2014-02-17 15:05:06 補充:

My symptoms were that 之that 請刪除。

2014-02-17 15:07:14 補充:

the voice was hoarse 之the字請刪除。

• 匿名使用者
    7 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://misshare168.pixnet.net/blog/post/86950298

• 7 年前

I got a cold for four weeks this winter vacation. My symptoms were high my temperature (up to 39.1 degree celcious), headache, dizziness, palpitations, stuffed and runny nose, a lot of sputum, sore throat, my voice was hoarse, general weakness, and drowsiness, so I practically just slept the whole vacation. It was what happened My niece was infected by her paternal grandmother, then she passed it to me, and unfortunately, I passed it to my eldest sister, then to my father and mother, too.

• 7 年前

vacation, NOT vocation.

My symptoms include fever...

"in all vocation" should be "in the whole vacation"

It was that my niece’s paternal grandmother passed the flu to her.

Then I was infected with a cold from her.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。