CARTOON 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

English writing letter

March 3,2014

Auto Expression,LLC

505E. Euclid Avenue

To the customer service

I’m a representative from one of company in Taiwan. We have bought the product from your company called “AIR SANITIZER”. I wrote this e-mail because I had some question with this product. First, I wonder if we could have wholesale price when we bought more than 100. If we could, what will that be. Second, the description of product says it’s clinically proven the effect on the air. So I thought If we can know about the contents of report specifically. Third, We need quality grantee and wonder if your products will be under any warrant when we buy it. Finally, I want to know if there are any side effect when we use frequently. I hope that soon you can reply me. Thank you for reading my mail.

Sincerely

Lifu inc

以上是我寫的 結果被總裁說太"口語"了 有點稚氣 也有點開門見山就說

那我該如何改善這篇信呢= =" thx for clicking

已更新項目:

to Dynastyflier: what will the price is going to be

will 和is going to be能在一起ㄇ.

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

March 3,2014

Auto Expression,LLC

505E. Euclid Avenue

To whom it may concern,

I’m a sales representative from Lifu Inc. here in Taiwan. We have purchased a product from your company called “AIR SANITIZER”.

I am writing this e-mail because I had some questions concerning with this product.

First, I am wondering if we could have purchased with the wholesale price if we are buying more than 100 of this. If we could, what will the price is going to be.

Second, the descriptions of product reads "it’s clinically proven the effect on the air". So I wonder if we could obtain the whole report for this content exclusively.

Third, we need quality guarantee and wondering if your products can be under warranty of all kind (or some kind) when we buy it.

Finally, I would like to know if there are any side effects when we use it frequently.

Your prompt reply is appreciated it and thank you for taking time reading my Email.

Sincerely yours,

(簽名)

Your name

Lifu Inc

2014-03-05 15:30:07 補充:

我之前都是這樣寫 老外也了解其意

要不您也可改寫:

What the price is going to be?

但是What will the price is going to be?也通喲

參考資料: ~self~
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    7 年前

We purchase “AIR SANITIZER” from your company, but I have some questions with this product. First, if we buy more than 100, could we get wholesale price? If yes, what will it be? Second, according to the description of product, it’s clinically proven the effect on the air. Please submit the content to us for our reference.Third, is there any quality guarantee provided? Finally, any side effect should be mentioned when using it frequently.I look forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your cooperation.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。