Could you teach me the steps ?
I am still not understand . T_T
要使用三維陣列還是link list @@?
然後長寬分別為 977 * 734
執行一次 K MEANS 要花掉 977*734*256 = 1億8千萬次迴圈
( 每個位數和每個K各比較一次 )
Could I give you my code and please help me for checking what's wrong ? T_T
- ChenLv 66 年前最佳解答
Color processing is basic function for image processing.
1. jpg file is converted into bmp file or Bmp file is converted into jpg file.
2. 24bit colors file is converted into 16 bit colors file
3 24bit colors file is converted into 12 bit colors file ( for tracking )
4. 24bit colors file is converted into 8 bit colors file ( for example )
5. 24bit colors file is converted into 8 bit grey level file
6. 24bit colors file is converted into 4 bit grey level file
7. 24bit colors file is converted into binary white & black file
Processing data in 24bit colors being convert into 256 colors adopts
distance process, It creates many aliasing ( like MSPAINTS package softare), I adopts tree method ( no aliasing ).
original lena.bmp (24 bit colors bmp file)
after my program( octree.exe ) lena8.bmp( 256 colors bmp file )
2014-03-09 11:02:02 補充：
I tell you how to do it:
1. at first finding the previous 256 showing many times colors to works as centroidK
256 centroid colors work as colors palette
2014-03-09 11:02:32 補充：
2..k-means is cluster of classification
centroid0 of C0
-----> | k- means| --> output colors index works as data of 256 colors
input colors | |
centroidk of C256
2014-03-09 11:02:52 補充：
every distance between input color and centroidK is mininum, output CK works as
data of colors, It is very simple, but It create aliasing
2014-03-09 11:25:12 補充：
distance = sqrt( input color - centroid k ) * (input color-centroidK )),
2014-03-09 20:34:53 補充：
every pixel defines RGB,
and you maybe use every pixel to store in your 2 dimension memory or 3 channel memory.
2014-03-09 20:42:08 補充：
1. Your memory muste be 4 multiple boundary, or skew picture or can't read or write in virtual memory.
2014-03-09 20:45:24 補充：
2.data of BMP format is from down up to top approach, JPEG(other)
format is from top to down approach. so processing data must do inverse
of data of BMP format.
2014-03-09 20:49:38 補充：
I can provide you with outline solving problem, detail steps by yourself.
2014-03-10 09:44:05 補充：
how to find the previous 256 showing many times colors in picture ?
24bit colors need 16M byte array for histogram, It is too big, so You must reduce colors.
2014-03-10 09:44:42 補充：
1. 24bit colors is converted into 16 bit colors, You need 64K byte array.
2. 24 colors in converted into 12 bit colors, You need 4K byte array
dependent on your determination.
2014-03-10 09:45:28 補充：
God bless you !!
2014-03-10 21:55:02 補充：
yes, A 977 x 734 picture takes 977*734*256 times, about 10 ~ 20 second.
, when You adopt distance method, It is slow and create aliasing.
2014-03-10 21:58:09 補充：
soory, modify it, about 5 - 10 second
2014-03-10 23:44:41 補充：
I have gived you 2 above attention statement, and At first you select small
picture to test it ( 100x100 picture is 4 multiple boundary, andI think It take time about 1 second )
2014-03-10 23:50:29 補充：
by the way, I suggest you should adopt OPENMP to process loop data, It save