Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 藝術與人文書籍與作家 · 7 年前

20點~英文情書麻煩高手中翻英

當我第一眼看見你的時候,我甚至不敢正眼看你,

天啊,怎麼會有天使出現在我生命裡,所以我決定把握這次機會去認識你,

因為,一眼就足以讓我無可救藥的愛上你,

一眼,就足以讓我為你奉獻一切

我知道這一切看起來都很愚蠢,難以置信.

這種感覺我從來沒有過,

但我就是知道,

我就是堅信

如果這個女孩,我不用盡一切力量去追求的話

我絕對會後悔一輩子

但我知道,你心有所屬

我也慶幸,

至今

你還未做出最後的承諾

選擇一個能託付終身的對象.是你的權利

但你無法阻止我,

愛上你的權利

因為我想讓你知道,如果你選擇了我,我將會對你承諾一切,並值得讓你託付終身

用盡一切力量去照顧你呵護妳

並信守對你做出的承諾

因為我知道,你是上蒼讓我遇見的天使

這就是這幾個月來我一直想對你說的真心話

因為我知道,我們已經夠成熟

所以開誠布公才是相處之道

如果我用盡一切方法

始終動搖不了妳對他的心

那,

我今生無悔

並會致上我最誠心的祝福

因為能認識妳

絕對是我這輩子最深刻的記憶

___________分隔線____________

麻煩不要用翻譯機直接翻譯

麻煩了

當然能近乎本文原意的英文翻譯越好

感謝!!!!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

修改自GOOGLE翻譯 (話說才20點啊...

如有錯誤歡迎指教~

When I first saw you, I couldn't even look right at you; God, how could it possible an angel shows in my life, so I must take this chance to know about you. it is a hopeless glimpse that I have a crush on you, a hopeless glimpse is more than enough for me to dedicate to you all myself.

I understand this whole thing is stupid and incredible, I've never ever have the feeling that aware me, firmly believe, if I don’t do my best to pursuing that girl, I’ll definitely regret it forever.

I know that you have someone in heart. I am also glad; so far you haven’t yet made a final commitment.

It is your right to choose one that can be entrusted to life, and also I have rights to love you. Because I want you to know that if you choose me, I will promise you everything and let you entrust a lifetime worth. Dedicate every power I have to pampering you take care of you, and keep my promise to you, because I know you are an angel God let me met.

So that's the truth I've been trying to say to you for months, we have mature enough, openness is the only way to get along. If I tried everything still cannot shake your heart for him… Then I have no regrets in this life and I will offer you my most sincere blessings.

Because be acquainted with you, which is the most profound memories of my life.

參考資料: GOOGLE翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。