Andrew 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

報考航空公司培訓機師 英自傳求批 20點

不好意思,不知道我可不可以這樣po?

如有違反請告知我,我會刪文

昨天自已寫了一段英文自傳 準備報考航空公司的自傳

但滿多地方我不知用法有無錯誤又或者不知道如何用?

希望有人可以幫幫我

---------------------------------

My name is Hao Chun Sun, from Changhua, I graduated from National Taipei Collage of Business, and my major was in international business. My father 職業軍人退伍, my mother works in a trade company as a sale manager.

In collage period, I used to join dancing club(熱舞社), and I had a part time job in ET News(東森新聞), my job was dealing the documents and 稿子 with host(主播) on TV live channel that make sure the program can be go through well (節目順利進行)

After I graduated from school. I went to USA for work and travel about four months, I worked three months in Ruby’s inn hotel which was a member of Best Western group, located at Bryce canyon city, Utah, then traveled one month from west to east several city included by myself, it’s really a wonderful experience.

In November 2012, I started make my military service(開始服役) for eleven months, and I was very honored to be selected to MND(Ministry of National Defense) as a driver for minister of national defense.

I got my first job in an auction company (古董拍賣公司)which hold an auction for Chinese antique every season after finished my military service.

Flying to the sky was the dream for me since I was a kid, and recently, I noticed the recruit news from Eva air for a polite, I realize that I still had a dream and it was possible to be come true, so now I put this dream into action, hope this dream can be accomplished in the near future

自傳結束....不知這樣o不ok?

會不會太少?

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

幫你改好:

My name is Hao Chun Sun, from Changhua. I graduated from National Taipei Collage of Business and major in international business. My father is a retired solider and my mother works in a trade company as a sale manager.

In the collage period, I joined dancing club(熱舞社), and I had a part time job in ET News(東森新聞), my duty was dealing the documents and 稿子 with host(主播) on TV live channel to make sure the program will go through well (節目順利進行)

After I graduated from school, I went to USA for work and travel about four months. I worked three months in Ruby’s inn hotel, which is a member of Best Western group, located at Bryce canyon city, Utah. Then I traveled one month from west to east several city included by myself, it was a really wonderful experience.

In November 2012, I started my military service(開始服役) for eleven months, and I was very honored selected by MND(Ministry of National Defense) as a driver.

I got my first job in an auction company (古董拍賣公司)which hold an auction for Chinese antique every season after finishing my military service.

Flying to the sky is my dream when I was a kid, and recently I have noticed that there is a pilot recruitment from Eva Air. I realize that I still have a dream and it is possible to come true. So now I want to fulfill my dream.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。