AChen
Lv 5
AChen 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

英文自傳修改

My name is kevin , i studying in 惠文 high school .

I love nature , so my hobbies are fishing , taking the photo about river

i hope i can be a environmental engineer and work about river improvement

the reason why i choose the department of civil and environmental engineering is i hope i can have the ability about the aspect of engineering and environmental impact assessment .

and there is still another reason is 高雄大學 is the first university combining the department of civil engineering and environment engineering , so i believe my choice is correct and i can learn a lot of knowledge and ability about my interest , and the most important thing is i can finish my dream - be a environment engineer !

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

1.第一個英文字母請大寫,I 請大寫

2.修改太過口語的文法,及錯誤文法

My name is Kevin , I am studying in 惠文 high school .

I love nature , so my hobbies are going fishing and taking the photo about rivers.

I hope I can be a environmental engineer and work about river improvement.

The reason why I choose the department of civil and environmental engineering is I hope I can have the ability about the aspect of engineering and environmental impact assessment .

And another reason is 高雄大學 is the first university combining the department of civil engineering and environment engineering , so I believe my choice is correct and I can learn a lot of knowledge and ability about my interest and the most important thing is I can finish my dream "being a environment engineer"!

2014-03-22 21:18:25 補充:

taking the photo應該要改成taking the photos

參考資料: Me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。