wendy 發問時間: 社會科學社會學 · 6 年前

中翻英...多元 文化

台灣是一個富含多元文化的國家。我住新北市.我家門前有一個社區小公園.每天都可看到許多外勞推著阿公阿嬤的輪椅.或陪著阿公阿嬤在社區公園行走.我的學生中有人的媽媽來自印尼或是越南或是中國.約佔所有學生的15%.在新北市很注重這些離鄉背井長期居住在台灣的人.四月份的時候會有潑水節.及東南亞美食節.介紹這些國家讓大家認識.我所認識的新住民學生.的確有些地方和台灣一般學生不一樣.有些文化想法不同.以我現在班上的學生來說.越南新住民的學生成績表現不佳.但是很會照顧自己和弟妹.中國來台的媽媽的孩子.一個非常會讀書但是很計較.一位學習上有困難.卻不面對.新住民到另一個不是自己文化一樣的地方.總有些異鄉人的感覺.這在台灣常常看到.但是台灣真的很友善照顧他們了.在法律上也保障他們不被欺負.只是在異鄉還是會想念自己的家鄉.我看見這些來台只能工作兩年的外籍勞工.真心祝福他們在台灣一切平安順利.而這些新移民也影響著台灣的文化.在飲食上.街上可以看到越南美食.印尼美食.日本料理等.台北車站.等許多車站大街.街道上假日充滿印尼人.越南人有許多店家專賣這些外勞的國家衣服.調味料.洗髮精等生活用品.行走其中.會錯以為置身於印尼或越南國家.台灣慢慢融入這些文化.讓台灣的文化除了原住民文化.客家文化.閩南文化外.更多元了.

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

Taiwan is a country that is rich in cultural diversity. I live in new Taipei City, Taiwan. in front of my house there is a small community park. every day, many workers could be seen pushing a Grandpa Grandma in a wheelchair. stayed with Grandpa or Grandma walking neighborhood park. someone in my student's mother is from Indonesia and Viet Nam and China. 15% accounted for all the students. In new Taipei is focused on these uprooted long-term live in Taiwan of people. April of when will has Songkran. and the Southeast Asia gourmet section. introduced these national let everyone awareness. I by awareness of new live people students. indeed some place and Taiwan General students not as. some culture ideas different. to I now class Shang of students for. Viet Nam new live people of students results performance poor. but is will care themselves and siblings. China to Taiwan of MOM of children. a very will reading but is overlook. a bit learning Shang has difficult. is not face. new live people to another not themselves culture as of place. total some abroad people of feels. this in Taiwan often see. but Is Taiwan really of is friendly care they has. in legal Shang also guarantees they not was bully. just in abroad also is will miss themselves of home. I saw these to Taiwan only work two years of foreign labour. really blessing they in Taiwan all peace smooth. and these new immigrants also effects with Taiwan of culture. in diet Shang. Street can see Viet Nam gourmet. Indonesia gourmet. Japan cuisine,. Taipei station., many station Street. Street Shang holiday full Indonesia people. Viet Nam people has many stores monopoly these workers of national clothes. seasoning material. wash made fine, life supplies. walking which. will wrong thought exposure Yu Indonesia or Viet Nam national. Taiwan slowly into these text ... Taiwan culture in addition to Aboriginal culture. Hakka culture. Minnan culture. more varied.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。