martin
Lv 7
martin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

槍戰英文求翻譯4

Bad Breath Distance

The nature of our business is up close and personal, that’s why the majority of our shootings take place at that distance.

Until we all get robots to do our searches and field tests, we’re left to do the dirty work. That means we have to get in close to handcuff, ID, search, run field sobriety tests, etc. That being the case, we need to train at those close distances, and that means training on point shooting.

I know, I know, I’ve opened up the proverbial can of worms again, but facts are facts. In reality, every firearms instructor out there is teaching some form or another of point shooting.

2 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

Bad Breath Distance口臭都聞得到的距離

The nature of ourbusiness is up close and personal, that’s why the majority of our shootingstake place at that distance.我們的工作無疑是必須親自零距離的接觸,這也是我們會開槍的大部分距離

Until we all getrobots to do our searches and field tests, we’re left to do the dirty work. 除非我們能讓機器人取代搜索或是酒測,不然這些鳥事還是得有人作That means we have to get inclose to handcuff, ID, search, run field sobriety tests, etc. That being thecase, we need to train at those close distances, and that means training onpoint shooting.

也就是說上手銬、找人、酒測等等。這也是為什麼我們必須訓練近距離瞄準射擊

I know, I know,I’ve opened up the proverbial can of worms again, but facts are facts. Inreality, every firearms instructor out there is teaching some form or anotherof point shooting.我知道我知道,我這是自找麻煩,但事實就是事實。現實生活中,每個訓練教官都只教某些固定型式的射擊或是遠距離瞄準我的英文翻譯

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 6 年前

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780430.pixnet.net/blog

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。