yusu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

internally-cured如何翻譯?

internally-cured如何翻譯?

4 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

    internally-cured 跟水泥、沙漿技術有關。

    cure 是 「養護」、「硬化」

    internally-cured 是 「內養護(了)的」。

    2014-05-13 11:53:07 補充:

    DSG 是物理大師,懂得比我多得多,我就是個英語匠,像鸚鵡一樣而已。

    2014-05-13 20:57:13 補充:

    樓下的中譯有問題,混凝土的 「自收縮」 是 autogenous shrinkage,不是 interally-cured。

  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

    參考下面的網址看看

    http://phi008780508.pixnet.net/blog

  • 6 年前

    混凝土收縮性能是導致混凝土裂開的直接原因

    因此internally-cured(IC)-自收縮(混凝土)主要指通過使用預浸高吸水材料的方法,改善混凝土內部濕度狀態及分佈情況進而改善混凝土的收縮性能

    我的英文翻譯

  • 6 年前

    Usually, concrete will cure from the outside, so called: external cure. Internal cure is to wet the light weight aggregate (gravel), as concrete cure, the water that was absorbed by the aggregate would slowly release to aid the curing process. This kind of cure is called internal cure.

    2014-05-13 11:37:15 補充:

    It can prolong the curing process and make the concrete more dense and crack-resistant. I think, if you want to translate it, you can say "內部固化(的)." By the way, concrete is nothing but water crystal.

    2014-05-13 11:38:20 補充:

    Usually, it take 28 days to cure 75%. The rest 25% will continue to cure as long as there is water present. This is why we have to wet the concrete to help it cured.

    2014-05-13 11:43:20 補充:

    By the way, "internally cured" might also be applicable to medical field. You need to post the entire sentence or paragraph to let's know exactly what it refers to.

    2014-05-13 12:01:49 補充:

    Master LionEnglish! You are too humble. I just happened to work with concrete in my study, so I know a little bit about concrete. However, I wonder whether it is really concrete related.

    2014-05-13 12:27:42 補充:

    Master LionEnglish! My specialty is not English. I am here to learn more English and you happen to be a few masters in YK+ who can really teach me well. Besides, I really like your style of explanation.

    2014-05-13 22:29:25 補充:

    自收縮(混凝土)??

    It is very unlikely translation! After all, internal cure doesn't cause shrinkage. In fact, if concrete has shrinkage, it can be a big problem.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。