Qiu Ting Yu 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

給20點!求英文神人純人工手工翻譯(勿用任何網路翻譯敷衍)

給20點!求英文神人純人工手工翻譯!(請勿用任何網路翻譯程式軟體敷衍像Google之類的絕對禁止!)

我休閒管理研究所碩士畢業。目前已有6~7年工作經驗,上一份工作為業務性質,進口精品家飾產品規劃師,主要內容為1.開發新客戶及服務公司舊有客戶族群,以達成業績目標。2.定期拜訪客戶,維繫穩定客戶關係。3.負責國內業務接洽及訂單處理。4.負責產品報價及產品展示,並處理帳款回收相關事宜。5.負責業務推廣、傳達及說明公司各項業務重大訊息、活動及產品。凡是我主動應徵的任何工作,都很願意配合公司輪班、輪值,任時事都會全力配合並虛心學習、認真做事!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

With a master degree in Leisure Management,I’ve entered the related industry for 6~7 years, with the last job as being a sales rep and planner for imported top-tier home deco products, the job duties of which ranged from developing new clients and holding on to old ones, to visiting them on a regular basis to build relationships, business dealings and orders processing, price quotation and product demonstration and receivables collection, business promotion and communication and broadcasting critical company messages, events and products. I stand one hundred percent behind any applied job of my choice, and shall fully comply with employment requirements as shift work and duty shifts, for instance. If employed, I’ll do my best to cooperate faithfully and learn humbly and carry myself with a sheer devotion.

下不為例

• 4 年前

真的! 現在那們競爭的社會

有的當舖都掛羊頭賣狗肉 還沒借都講得很好聽

借了之後 難商量 難溝通 被綁住的感覺

其實我也遇到很多那種當舖

自從我找到了 中壢仁寶當舖 之後 那種感覺完全不見

覺得 仁寶當舖 跟那些當舖 完全不同

完全不必看人臉色 就跟去銀行的感覺一樣

服務態度好 以客至上 詳細解說

不會有被騙的感覺 店長 人非常親切 好商量

真心推薦 中壢仁寶當舖 本人親身經歷