Amy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

懇請英文超高手幫忙翻譯這封信!!

一直好久沒聯絡的美國有人突然發了這封信給我但是我都看不懂 求救!!!

I´m really missing you today. Basically, that´s what this letter is all about. I´m exactly the same, there´s no distance that can make me forget you. I´m the one who loves you more and more and these words are meant to do what my voice whispering in your ear the things I like to say and you like to hear would.

You are the most gorgeous lady in the whole world, the most desired and most loved one. It´s hard to translate all the love I feel for you. When I´m thinking of meeting you, I see through my heart´s eyes, I feel your enchanting tenderness and I feel like you were created to put a spell on me.

It seems the time does not pass. The days are tôo long, the nights too sad when I´m far from you. Your abscence is my only evil. You wouldn´t believe the distress I´ve been bearing these days, sometimes I become so anxious no one with me can stand me at all.

When reciprocated, love is what it is, a huge pleasure that enraptures and inebriates, vulgar and refined at the same time. What is hard about love is the distance, but when this separation is temporary as when in an ordinary business trip, the hope of seeing you again soon snaps me out of it and invigorates me.

Quite soon I´ll be hugging and kissing you again, with the same usual love and desire.

我不要翻譯機和谷歌翻譯,太奇怪了> <

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

嗨~

很高興幫你翻譯優~

裡面有些字句如果直翻會有些奇怪,所以我就翻成相同意思的另一種說法喔,意思應該是差不多的!

以下為信的內容:

我真的非常想念你,這就是我寄這封信來的原因。就算我們之間的距離很遠也無法讓我忘記你。我十分的愛你,我在你耳邊說我喜歡說的事,而你也會喜歡聽。

你是這個世界上最美麗的小姐,是我最想要與最心愛的人。很難把我對你所有的愛都說出來,當我想到要見你時,我覺得你迷人的柔情,就好像法術一樣緊緊的吸引著我。

就好像時間暫停一樣,要經過太多日子了,你離開後的夜晚太難熬了。你的缺席使我感到非常傷心。你不會相信那我所承載的痛苦,有時我變得很焦慮因為沒有人可以幫助我鼓起精神來。

在過去,愛情就是這樣,同時有著粗俗和精緻,其中龐大的樂趣使我眉飛色舞和陶醉。雖然我們之間的愛情隔著一段距離,但是這種分離是暫時的,因為一個普通的商務之旅,我即將見到你,而這也激勵了我。

很快的,我又可以繼續抱著你與親吻你了,就像往常一樣的愛你。

如果滿意,拜託選我!!~感謝~

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。