Kimi 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

急~~~~幫我翻譯(文法須正確)

(1) Koxinga was born in Southern Japen in 1624.His father,Zheng Zhilong,was a very wealthy Chinese pirate with his own army and his mother was Japanese. When Koxinga was seven they moved to Fujian province in China, where he In 1661, gerw up

(2) In 1661, Koxinga took 400 warships and 25,000 troops to the island of Formosa, which was controlled by Holland at that time. After a smooth sea crossing, Koxinga immediately went to war agains the Dutch on the island. After eight months of fighting, the Dutch decided to surrender. They gave their property to Koxinga and left the isiand0 peace.

(3)Koxinga's next plan was to make Taiwan a base to fight the Qing in China,but he died mysteriously four months later in June 1662. Some legends say he died while in a fit of anger with his men. Other people think he died of sadness because the Qing killed his father and destroyed his family's tomb. The most probable story is he died of malaria,which was very common in the hot summers on the island

(4)Jian-Hua is from Hang Zhou in China. He took his family for a one-week holiday in Bali, an island in Indonesia. "It was a great trip. There are lots of activities for the whole family on the beach. I had surfing lessons with my wife and two sons. I also went parasailing . I was pulled behind a speedboat on a parachute. I went high above the beach. It was really excitinge perience.

(5)of course, the large number of visitors can damage the marine environment. Brett from New Zealand works on a marine conservation project in Malaysia. He has some advice for tourists. Whatever kind of beach holiday you want, it's important to thing about the environment. You have to remember not to litter the beaches or contaminate water with soap or chemicals. You should also be carefu not to disturb wildlife such as birds and turtles, which need the beaches

2 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

(1)鄭成功出生於南JAPEN在1624.His父親鄭芝龍,是一個非常富有的中國海盜用他自己的軍隊和他的母親是日本人。當鄭成功七歲,他們搬到了福建省在中國,他在1661年,成長了

(2)1661年,鄭成功採取了400艘軍艦和25,000部隊福爾摩沙島,這是由荷蘭當時控制。順利渡海後,鄭成功馬上到再一次戰爭荷蘭人在島上。經過八個月的戰鬥,荷蘭人決定投降。他們給自己的財產,以鄭成功,離開了島嶼和平。

(3)鄭成功的下一步計劃是使台灣的基地打清在中國,但他在1662年6月離奇死亡四個月後,一些傳說說他,而在與他的人賭氣死亡。其他人認為他死於傷心,因為是清朝殺害了他的父親,並摧毀了他家的墳墓。最有可能的故事,是他死於瘧疾,這是很常見的在炎熱的夏天在島上

(4)建華是從杭洲在中國。他把他的家人一個星期的假期在巴厘島,在印度尼西亞的島嶼。 “這是一個偉大的旅行,有很多適合全家人在沙灘上活動。我曾衝浪與我的妻子和兩個兒子的教訓,我也去了滑翔傘。我拉到後面的降落傘快艇,我去了高高在上沙灘上,這是真的興奮。

當然,(5),大量遊客可破壞海洋環境。布雷特來自新西蘭的作品在馬來西亞海洋保護項目。他有一些意見,供遊客。什麼樣的海灘度假的需要,重要的是要對環境的事情。你要記住不要亂拋垃圾的海灘或污染水用肥皂或化學品。你也應該小心的不打擾野生動物,如鳥類和海龜,它需要的海灘

我是p.4,文章是由google翻譯網翻譯

參考資料: google and yahoo
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

>這家不錯 lv333。cC買幾次啦真的一樣

僼吴偐厈侣

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。