Albert Einstein navigated the twilight turf between consciousness and matter for much of his life. He argued that "Man" suffers from an "optical delusion of consciousness" as he "experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest." His cure? "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious," he said. "It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed."
"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self."
10 Lessons from Albert Einstein
1. Follow Your Curiosity "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."
2. Perseverance is Priceless "It's not that I'm so smart; it's just that I stay with problems longer."
3. Focus on the Present "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
4. The Imagination is Powerful "Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge."
5. Make Mistakes "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
6. Live in the Moment "I never think of the future -- it comes soon enough."
7. Create Value "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."
- 6 年前最佳解答
愛因斯坦駕駛意識與物質之間的暮色草皮了他的生活。他認為，“人”從“意識的錯覺”遭受他“經歷他自己，他的思想和感情的東西的其餘部分隔開。”他的治療？ “最美麗的東西，我們可以體驗到的是神秘的，”他說。 “它是所有真正藝術和科學的源泉，他對誰這種情感是一個陌生人，誰也不再停下來不知道，站在全神貫注的敬畏，是不如死了，他的眼睛是閉著的。”
6，活在當下“我從來沒有想到未來 - 它來得夠快的了。”
- 6 年前
8. Don't be repetitive "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
9. Knowledge Comes From Experience "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."
2014-06-11 11:25:00 補充：
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." - Albert Einstein.
2014-06-11 11:25:13 補充：
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." - Albert Einstein.