Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

默默 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

翻成正確的中文 不要用GOOGLE 或其他翻譯器

有高手可以幫我翻譯媽 拜託大大了

Upon receiving the comments of my fixture design manuscript (from the two reviewers)from you,I have discussed with two of my colleagues here about the manuscript.Substantial changes have been made on the manuscript including the removal of 4 tables and 5 figures and re-write the text on 11 original manuscript.

Any attachment to this e-mail is in PDF format. To view and

print an attachment you will need Acrobat Reader from Adobe.

This program is freely available and can be downloaded from

http://www.ctu.edu.tw/

EXPERIENCE

2000-present Director, Industrial Engineering Division, Susex Technology Inc.,responsible for establishing standard time, conducting work evaluation and design, process planning, manpower planning, and production cost control.Supervising 4 engineers and 12 technicians

1 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Upon receiving the comments of my fixture design manuscript (from the two reviewers)from you,I have discussed with two of my colleagues here about the manuscript.Substantial changes have been made on the manuscript including the removal of 4 tables and 5 figures and re-write the text on 11 original manuscript.

當收到你對我治具設計稿的提議時,我跟我的兩位同事討論一番,重新修改過的手稿移除了四個表和五個圖並改寫了原稿中的文字敘述(p11)

Any attachment to this e-mail is in PDF format. To view and

print an attachment you will need Acrobat Reader from Adobe.

This program is freely available and can be downloaded from

http://www.ctu.edu.tw/

任何的夾帶檔案都會是PDF檔

EXPERIENCE

2000-present Director, Industrial Engineering Division, Susex Technology Inc.,responsible for establishing standard time, conducting work evaluation and design, process planning, manpower planning, and production cost control.Supervising 4 engineers and 12 technicians

薩塞克斯 工業工程部

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。