Swhite Lin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

I have trouble to understand

各位大大,

請問:

My English is pretty good, but sometimes I have trouble to understand lecture at school. 哪裡有錯 ? 為何呢 ?? 要如何改才對 ? 算是哪一種用法 ?

已更新項目:

~~ DaSaGwa 大師 的答案是正確 要改成 understanding

5 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

My English is pretty good, but sometimes I have trouble to understanding the lecture at school.

The reason you don't use "to understand" is because when you use infinitive, it implies that the event has NOT happened yet. Therefore, it is not logically sound that you have trouble BEFORE the event happens.

"lecture" is a countable noun, so when it is in its singular form, you need to have article (a, an, or the).

2014-06-24 12:42:03 補充:

it is not logically sound that you have trouble BEFORE the event happens

==> it means it is likely you have trouble while event is ongoing. If you are NOT trying to understand the lecture, can you have trouble with lecture?

2014-06-24 12:44:30 補充:

For example,

You are in the class for the English lecture, will you be in trouble with the Math lecture in the other classroom? Definitely NOT!

However, you might be in trouble with understanding the English lecture while you are in it, right?

2014-06-24 14:19:58 補充:

算是哪一種用法 ?

This is just a kind of logic, it has nothing to do with grammar. In fact, grammatically, that sentence is correct. However, logically, it doesn't make sense.

2014-06-24 21:13:50 補充:

However, don't think when there is "trouble" in the sentence, you will use V-ing, for example:

The new recruits were a trouble to him.

Please don't trouble to write everything down.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    6 年前

不定詞有尚未做的意思,而現在分詞則是正在發生。i have trouble是與understanding同時發生的。

Will it be any trouble to get over here that quickly?

這裡的不定詞片語是延遲的主詞,尚未做。

I had trouble parking...

• 6 年前

Master DSG +1

• 呆子
    Lv 7
    6 年前

已在你的提問回答,請参考It is no difficulty 句型分析.

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 6 年前

各位大大,

請問:

My English is pretty good, but sometimes I have trouble to understand lecture at school. 哪裡有錯 ? 為何呢 ?? 要如何改才對 ? 算是哪一種用法 ?

lecture+s 名詞不是在前面加a就是加s/ies , have trouble to去掉變cant,

My English is pretty good, but sometimes I can't understand lectures at school.

參考資料: 我自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。