1.The sound is abnormal
2.He is a warrior.
3.The baby is asleep.
4.The picture is abstract.
5.He is always absent-minded.
6.He is a applicant.
7.I’m very appreciative of that.
8.The coastline is boundless.
9.The detective is careful.
10.The toys are cheap.
1. He awakes.
2. He bargains with boss.
3. You can quickly browse.
4. The project (engineering) cease.
5. The river circulates in one month.
6. Both of cars clash.
7. The prisoners escape.
8. The Bomb explodes in one minute.
9. The swans glide gracefully on the lake.
10. He grin at me.
1. The soldiers halted for a rest.
2. The chicks hatch out after fifteen days.
3. This wound will soon heal for two days.
4. He interfered for a while.
5. The believer knelt in front of the enemy.
6. I prayed a begger.
7. A kangroo leaped for two kilometers.
8. He lectured on modern writers.
9. His face lightened as she apologized
10. These chocolates really melted in your mouth.
1. Can you cue me when you want me to begin speaking?
2. he acknowledges his mistake.
3. You must acquire great skills of perception.
4. You bury the garbage.
5. I must consult my principles.
6. This book contains all the information you need.
7. He devised a new type of transistor.
8. He devoted a great sum of money to books.
9. We can edit them one by one.
10. I fastened the pages together with a paperclip.
1. It is meaningful to do that.
2. The architect measure to structure a house.
3. It is necessary to see him.
4. He neglected to write and say “Thank you”.
5.It was optimistic to try again.
6.It was pessimistic to give up.
7. A gang of bandits pirated the cargo ship.
8.A plate polished to heap food.
9. It was rapid to get email.
10. The staff reduced to cut the cost.
- Simple ReaderLv 66 年前最佳解答
4. The project (engineering) ceases.
6. Both of the cars clashed .(限定兩輛車要加the,clash要用過去式表示已經相撞)
7. The prisoners escaped .(囚犯"已經"越獄,用過去式比較好)
10.He grins at me.
2. The chicks will hatch out after fifteen days.(15天後才會孵化,用未來式)
3. This wound will soon heal after two days.或是This wound will soon heal two days later .(用for+天數通常會用完成式have+Vpp,所以改成after,later接未來式)
4. He interfered in the conversation for a while.(interfere是不及物動詞,要接in當介係詞然後加受詞ex: the conversation)
6. I prayed to a begger. (為...祈禱用pray+to sb...for sth)
4. You buried the garbage.
5. I must consult my principals .(principle是原則,principal才是指人)
2. The architect measured/measures to structure a house.
4. He neglected to write the book and said “Thank you”.(write是及物動詞,後面要加受詞才完整,neglect用過去式,所以say也要同時態)
8.A plate polished to heap food.改成A polished plate can heap food. 語意比較通順(一個擦亮的盤子可以裝食物),前者沒有動詞,不算句子參考資料： I love English!