Tomcute 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請幫忙我翻譯一下下列的文章,請翻成英文,謝謝!

1.你可以說任何事,沒有什麼事情是不可以講的。

2.才一個禮拜過去而已,沒有什麼太大的改變,但是最近有人找我哥去做健康食品的買賣,基本上那就是直銷,所以我哥開始向我推銷他們公司的產品,而且還找我去他們公司的會場聽演講跟上課,我很勉強的答應了我哥去聽一次,我大致上可以了解他們公司內部的情形,還算是健康的,因為我知道在台灣有一些直銷的公司給人的觀感是非常負面的,之前也很多人找我去做類似的工作,但我都沒有理會他們,因為我覺得他們的產品都是假的,但是我哥一直強調他們公司的產品是全美國所有做保健食品公司排行第一名的,還拿了很多資料給我看,我哥不只要我買他的產品他還要我做他的下線,以前我並沒有很認真看待這種性質的行業,不過這一次我想了很多,如果我哥所待的公司他們所代理的產品是真實並且有效的,我想我會考慮接觸這個行業,因為我一直都不排斥直銷的工作但是一直都沒遇到讓我覺得可靠或者說感興趣的產品,不過一開始我只會把這份工作當作是副業來看待,另外因為聽演講的關係我去了他們的公司,並認識了一些人,他們很多人都得到了財富和時間自由,我非常的羨慕這種的情況,所以我有一點心動,他們很多人都做超過5年的時間,雖然有點長我覺得有一點值得去投資。

p.s.請不要用翻譯軟体,謝謝!

2 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

1. everything is open for discussion.

2. Very little has changed in the past week. However, someone recently recruited my elder brother (Bob) to be sales of health supplements. That is fundamentally direct marketing so he started to push his products on me and signed me up for promotional lectures. I agreed and attend the meeting once to make sense out of the company and how they operate. As matter of fact, it was better than I thought, for some in TW are against direct marketing. I have been recruited for similar jobs a few times. But I turned them all down for the reason that their products were not as genuine as I thought they should be. But it is different this time. Bob asserted that their products have been ranked number 1 in US health supplements. He also showed me many informative documents. He wants me not only as a customer but also a sub-line agent to him. I might have not seriously considered this profession but, this time, I am enticed. I think I would jump in, if his products are genuine and effective. I do not dislike direct marketing - I just have not found one with reliable products. I think I will start it as a part time job. In the last meeting, I met a few people in the company. They all earned their fortunes and work hour flexibility. That was what I am looking forward to. Most of them have been on this job for more than 5 years which might be longer than I hope for. But heck, might it be worthwhile.

2014-07-27 23:47:02 補充:

寫了一大段,只看到一個句點.鉛筆都要哭哭了...

• 匿名使用者
    6 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。