Tiffany 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

what is ALS?

i saw a video on youtube it was called The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

well, I know that ALS is a a very terrible disease, but i want to know what it is specifically. thank u

3 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)—

also referred to as motor neurone disease (MND), Charcot disease, and, in the United States, Lou Gehrig's disease—is a neurodegenerative disease with various causes. It is characterised by muscle spasticity, rapidly progressive weakness due to muscle atrophy, and difficulty in speaking, swallowing, and breathing.

Riluzole (Rilutek) is the only treatment that has been found to improve survival but only to a modest extent.[59] It lengthens survival by several months, and may have a greater survival benefit for those with a bulbar onset. It also extends the time before a person needs ventilation support. Riluzole does not reverse the damage already done to motor neurons, and people taking it must be monitored for liver damage (occurring in ~10% of people taking the drug).[60] It is approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended by the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE).

Other treatments for ALS are designed to relieve symptoms and improve the quality of life for patients. This supportive care is best provided by multidisciplinary teams of health care professionals working with patients and caregivers to keep patients as mobile and comfortable as possible.

ALS(病名全稱為肌萎縮性脊髓側索硬化症)是一種漸進性的神經退化疾病,由於中樞神經控制骨骼肌的運動神經元退化,造成病人無法活動而使得肌肉逐漸衰弱、萎縮,最後將使得大腦完全喪失控制全身肌肉的能力。

漸凍人仍有完全的知覺、記憶,神智是十分清楚的,但相對得十分煎熬,如同被囚禁在無法伸展的牢房當中般痛苦,目前偶發性的發病原因仍不明,可能與重金屬中毒、自體免疫系統、雷擊、輻射汙染等因素有關,而約有 10% 的病人是因為家族遺傳所造成,已發現致病的基因突變亦十分多樣。

除了症狀治療外,ALS目前仍無藥物治療可有效改變病程。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 6 年前

slow 大說得有道理~

似乎複製過來的資料如果沒經自己修改,也太沒誠意了~

那麼我刪掉回答吧~

原意是可以貼出一些詳盡的資料。

但經 slow 大一說後,我也有同感的。

謝謝你的意見分享。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 6 年前

這樣子的回答方式 我是認為很不好. 就好像在考試,每個人都在競爭 比一比 誰寫得最多 最完善 最討發問者的 喜愛. 甚至於 明明知道 發問者花一分鐘 就可以 在網路上找到的 資訊 都拷上再說.

有些甚至於您您您 說不完 參考指正 不才 小弟小妹 都用上了

有點像是在知識圈裡 對就是對 錯就是錯 不分女男 老少 資格 的嗎?

只要 就事論事 不用髒話 不罵人 那些 舊社會 黑5類 資產階級 的謙虛詞語

就免了吧!

2014-08-24 01:32:55 補充:

我認為 最好的回答 都是有"漏洞"的回答

讓發問者自己能夠去思考 找出漏洞 來反駁 來挑戰 與補足

知事長與大師們! 不是嗎?

難道你們從小愛考試 愛高分 就這樣麻木了嗎?

互動回應式 的教導方式 才比較好吧?

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。