- BethLv 75 年前最佳解答
Come up 用法：
1. 走近;走到跟前 If someone comes up or comes up to you, they approach you until they are standing close to you.
• Her cat came up and rubbed itself against their legs...
• He came up to me and said: 'Come on, John.'
2. 被提及;被討論 If something comes up in a conversation or meeting, it is mentioned or discussed.
• The subject came up during a pre-dinner drink with our guests.
• Jeane Kirkpatrick's name has come up a lot.
3. 即將發生;即將到來 If something is coming up, it is about to happen or take place.
• Plan your activities so that you are rested and refreshed when something important is coming up...
• We do have elections coming up.
4. 突然發生 If something comes up, it happens unexpectedly.
• I was delayed — something came up at home...
• Other projects came up and the emphasis of my work altered.
5. (工作)出現空缺;(商品)上市 If a job comes up or if something comes up forsale, it becomes available.
• A research fellowship came up at Girton and I applied for it and got it...
• The house came up for sale and the couple realised they could just about afford it.
6. (太陽、月亮)升起 When the sun or moon comes up, it rises.
• It will be so great watching the sun come up.
7. (案件)開庭審理 In law, when a case comes up, it is heard in a court of law.
• He is one of the reservists who will plead not guilty when their cases come up.