promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請幫我翻譯個人興趣介紹 (中翻英)

請幫我中翻英 (請勿用線上軟體翻譯 以下內容:

嗨,我今年xx歲來自台灣。我喜歡照相和接觸大自然。拍照不是我的專業,但它是我興趣之一。空閒時,我最喜歡的目的地是到海邊或爬山。我喜歡爬山,目前為止爬最高的山僅只2500公尺高,希望有機會能爬世界各地的山。我喜歡拿鐵咖啡,我的母親也是。起司蛋糕是我最喜歡的蛋糕,在蛋糕櫃裡只有它能吸引我的注意力。我喜歡綠色和藍色,看到著兩種顏色我會感到放鬆。我的房間曾漆成一片藍色,目前已換其他顏色了。我大部份喜歡的電影類型是恐怖片,我的朋友曾與我一起看電影時被我的惡作劇叫聲給嚇著,我知道當下可能不太恰當,所以我盡量保持安靜的看完它。如果有任何問題,歡迎發訊息給我,我會盡可能的回覆你的疑問,謝謝。

已更新項目:

請不要用線上軟體翻譯,我已使用過了!謝謝

2 個已更新項目:

【補】也請幫我翻譯以下內容 (此內容放置在如果有任何問題之前)

這是我的部落格,記錄著我走過的景點所拍攝下來的照片,在此分享與交流,希望你會喜歡我所拍攝的照片。

2 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

Hello, I am xx years old and I come from Taiwan. I like photography and the nature. Taking photos is not my profession, but one of my interests. When I am free, I like to go to the seaside or to go climbing. I like climbing, up to now the highest mountain I have ever climbed is just 2500 metres high. I hope that I have a chance to climb the mountains all over the world.

I like Caffè Latte, so does my mother. Cheese cake is my most favourite cake, this is the only type of cake inside the cake cabinet which draws my attention.

I like green and blue, I would be relaxed watching these two colours. My room was once painted in blue, but now I have changed to other colours.

Most movies that I like belong to the horror movies. Once when I watched a horror movie with my friend, he was terrified by my joking horrific voice. I realized that it might not be too appropriate so I tried to finish watching the movie quietly.

This is my blog, which records the pictures I took when I passed by some scenes. I would like to share these pictures with you. Hope that you like these photos taken by me.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a message, I will try my best to answer your questions. Thank you.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

這家不錯 lv333。cC買幾次啦真的一樣

叾亭偺剆

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。