promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請英文達人幫忙中翻英 謝~

在校期間,曾參與一些專題競賽並獲得佳績,藉由這些比賽,讓我在校所學的知識能學以致用。此外,我也特別注重人脈的維護,樂於結交各種朋友。在我休閒時間,喜歡與朋友一起打球,我相信藉由此活動不但可以結交新朋友,也可以提升我們的友誼。

而工作資歷尚淺的我,曾在餐廳擔任廚助一年,負責幫忙廚師烹飪,出餐...等。之後到會議顧問股份有限公司擔任展場服務人員一年,學習接待國際貴賓及掌握會議流程等。此外,曾與參展商到新加坡參與一場展覽,學習接洽外國客戶,也曾擔任旅行社服務人員,協助公司在台舉辦的員工旅遊。我的工作經歷使我有機會訓練自己,雖然僅有兩年的工作日子,但這期間我一直保持兢兢業業的態度,認真學習、積極任事,因此也獲得許多寶貴的經驗。

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

In school,I has been involved in a number of thematic competitions and get good results, with these games, the knowledge I learned in school could apply. In addition, I also particularly focus on the maintenance of contacts, willing to make all kinds of friends. In my leisure time, like to play with friends, I believe that by this activity can not only make new friends, but can also enhance our friendship. The work of my junior, who served in the restaurant kitchen aid a year, is responsible to help chefs cooking or the meal e.c.t...... As a consultant to the conference after the exhibition service personnel a year, learning the reception of international VIPs and grasp meeting processes. In addition, Singapore has worked with exhibitors to participate in an exhibition, learning approached foreign clients, who also served as travel agency services to assist companies in Taiwan held a staff travel. My experience gives me the opportunity to train myself, although only two years of work days, but I have maintained during the conscientio us attitude to seriously study and actively managing partner, and therefore get a lot of valuable experience.

參考資料: 從GOOGLE修改
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。