Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

推甄研究所自我介紹翻譯(20點!!急需)

最近想推研所

然後我自己寫了中文自傳

想請中翻英神人幫幫我

翻譯以下的文字

不用翻譯的很標準

只要意思到了就好

各位教授早(午安),我是XXX,來自XXX,目前就讀XXX大學機械工程學系。個性細心且積極正面的我,在學業上,持續努力學習,有著不錯的表現。而在接觸機械五大力學之後,我對材料力學這部份產生了興趣。 在社團發展上面,我時常參與系上活動,並選擇加入壘球系隊,鍛鍊體能並培養團隊合作的能力,我也在大二大三主辦小型比賽,增強自己規劃活動以及實行的能力。此外,在專題研究中,我學到許多專業技術,並學習如何設計新電極。在實作方面,我投入產學合作計畫。將機械系師長所教導的理論,應用到此計畫中,並期望研發出能量產樓梯防滑片的機械設備。

已更新項目:

最後一句翻譯

""研發出專用的機械設備即可"

不用翻樓梯片那項

2 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Good morning (afternoon) professors,

My name is XXX. I come from XXX. I am currently studies in XXX University with Mechanical Engineering as my major. I am a pro-active and detailed person. In my studies, I also drills on continuous study, and with that I have got good grades. Also after in touch with five forces of machines, I am highly interested in the Material-dynamic.

In the extra curriculum, I enjoy the activities in my department, and so I join the softball team, not only for the exercise but also to build my teamwork ability. I am also host a game during my second and third year in school, to build up my ability to plan and execute. I also received many skills from my research done, and learned how to design a new electrical charges, and in practical senses, I am devoted to be in the co-op, by taking the theories from my teachers to applied to this plan, and hopefully to develop the machine equipment that is exclusively for that.

Good luck to you!!

參考資料: ~self~
  • 7 年前

Members Prof. early (Good afternoon), I was XXX, from XXX, XXX is currently studying the Department of Mechanical Engineering University. Personalized care and a positive to me, in school, continuing to study hard, has a good performance. And after contacting mechanical five mechanics, mechanics of materials I became interested in this part.

Community development in the above, I often participate in the activities of the Department and the Department of opt softball team, physical exercise and training capacity of teamwork, I also hosted a small sophomore junior competitions, as well as enhance their ability to implement the planned activities. In addition, case studies, I learned a lot of expertise, and learn how to design new electrodes. In real work, I put industry-university cooperation program. The teachers taught the theory of mechanical engineering, the application of this plan and expect to be developed.

參考資料: google翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。