3. approval (認可)

4. accession (加入)

請問這四種方式,在法律層面上有何不同?

Thank!

4 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

Parties (States) which have signed a treaty, when it was open for signature, that can proceed to ratify it. Signature of itself does not establish consent to be bound, hence the further act of rectification.

States which have not signed a treaty during the time when it is open for signature can only accede to it. Therefore the term "accession"

Hence, the difference between Rectification and Accession is just matter of joining during or after the signing period.

The legal effect of Acceptance and Approval is the same as ratification. The uses of these terms have to do with the diversity of legal systems. Certain countries, specially some East European States use the terms acceptance or approval for purposes of participation in treaties. The terms are also used in cases where organizations rather than States become Parties to an international treaty, for example the EU

2014-10-31 22:26:29 補充:

This is a great question, it makes me understand these terms even better after I have done some research on my own.

2014-11-02 02:04:29 補充:

Master AP! "Moew" kitty cat, lion shall do "roar"!

2014-11-02 02:05:59 補充:

The melon lion might have imitated lion (tiger) skin, but it is green. Too bad!

2014-11-02 02:25:09 補充:

"Moew" kitty cat ==> "Moew" is for kitty cat

2014-11-02 11:28:37 補充:

I would like to take you to a zoo and see whether those felines will do "meow" or "roar".

Also, I didn't try to imitate, but god must have played joke on me: to give me a green tiger marks.

• 5 年前

Your Highness,

Both lions' answers are extremely helpful for me. I have submitted both answers to my boss. He said the "writers" must be experts with extensive experience.

2014-11-01 13:52:35 補充:

Oh, my boss told me jsut now that Answer #1 fits in the context of his current application more easily. So, he asked me to choose Answer #1 as the best answer. So, I will just do that according to his instruction.

2014-11-01 13:52:47 補充:

Meanwhile, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to both Masters rjamesho and DSG.

• 5 年前

好像有2隻大獅子在比賽!!!

2014-11-02 01:23:09 補充:

Boss Orange must be a lion king...

I like to tame big lions. meow!!!

2014-11-02 05:08:52 補充:

All kings, lions and otherwise, will submit themselves like kittens at the presence of the American princess... This is why they all meow, not roar...

Imitating no one, my melon, be yourself and I may eat you 3x times a day, until the melon season is gone, of course. And where is my pumpkin?

2014-11-02 05:11:11 補充:

And thou oranges shalt prepare thyselves for your season is coming up in 2x months.

2014-11-03 00:31:51 補充:

All stripes, green, black and otherwise, are good for me. The more the better. Yum!

• 5 年前

以下是thefreedictionary.com對這些legal terms的解釋。

給您參考,

Ratification: The confirmation or adoption of an act that has already beenperformed.

原本就已經這麼操作了,現在正式批准這種做法:Make it officical.Acceptance: An express act or implication by conduct that manifests assent to the terms of an offer in a manner invited or required by the offer so that a binding contract is formed.

對方邀請我們以所述條件加入此操作準則,我們正式接受。 The exercise of power conferred by an offer by performance of some act. The act of a person to whom something is offered or tendered by another, whereby the offeree demonstrates through an act invited by the offer an intention of retaining the subject of the offer.Approval: The present confirmation, ratification, or assent to some action or thing done by another, which is submitted to an individual, group, or governmental body for judgment. The acceptance by a judge of a bond, security, or other document that is required by law to meet withthe judge's satisfaction before it becomes legally effective.

通過/認可(我方)所提加入之議案。Accession: Coming into possession of a right or office; increase; augmentation; addition. The right to own things that become a part of something already owned.

在原有的權益中再加入新的權益。

所以看起來用字的選擇在於條約的性質。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。