promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Abby Chou 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

超急,求神人翻譯成英文,20點

我愛我的家人,尤其是我的媽媽。在我很小的時候,我依稀記得媽媽的身體其實還不錯,但是自從搬家跟公婆還有姑姑住在一起之後,大概是因為心理壓力大吧,媽媽的身體逐漸走下坡。在我成長的過程中,最常聽到的就是媽媽又住院了,媽媽又要開刀了,甚至會聽到已經病危了….

高三正是拚統測的時候,但是又突然在某一天接到噩耗,說媽媽又住院了。那段時期我每天都是跑學校家裡醫院,根本無心念書,滿腦子都是在擔心媽媽的狀況。兩個哥哥都在外地念大學,就算偶爾有回來也不能待太久,而我爸又必須要工作,所以不管是醫院還是家裡的事情幾乎都是我在處理。每當我覺得我的體力以及精神已經到達極限的時候,我就會想,生病的人更痛苦,我必須要振作。

媽媽住院住了很長一段時間,不過在我上大學之前,媽媽就出院了。

在我一上的時候媽媽的狀況都算穩定。一直到一下期末考結束的一個晚上,我接到電話要我提早返台,家人也不說原因,只叫我能盡快就盡快。

返台回家,聽到的第一句話就是,去跟你媽上個香。

當下腦子一片空白,都還來不及反應眼淚就不自覺落下了。

我愛我的媽媽,她是最懂我的人,我人生最大的遺憾就是沒能在她走的時候陪在她身邊。

拜託厲害的神人,幫我把以上文章翻譯成英文,非常之急阿謝謝各位!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    6 年前
    最佳解答

I love my family, especially my mom. While I was a child, I remembered that my mom’s health was under good condition. But after we move into grandparent’s home, I thought that she endured intense pressure and her health condition went down. During I grew up, I always heard of that my mom was a hospital impatient and got surgery. Moreover, she ever faced the risk in life. While I was a student of senior high school and working on entrance examination, someday I heard of a bad news that my mom went into hospital. Then I had to move forth and back from school to hospital. I couldn’t focus on my studying and worried about her condition. My two elder brothers studied at the university far away and they couldn’t take care of her for a long time. Also my father had to work. So I had to take most part of the responsibility.

While I was in mental or physical exhaustion, I had to overcome the difficulty as the ill person had to suffer from the pain.

My mom stayed in hospital for a long time. I went to the university before she was discharged from the hospital. While I was a freshman, her health condition was fine. But she passed away at the end of that last semester. Someday I picked up the phone call and my family told me that I had to go home for no reason ASAP. While I went back, I was told to pray to my mom.At that time my brain was fully blank and my tears were falling down.I love her for she is the only person that I can depend on. It is the big regret in my whole life that I couldn’t accompany her while she passed away .

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

I love my family, especially my mother. I was very young, I vaguely remember my mother's body is actually pretty good, but since moving there with her ​​in-laws live with her ​​aunt, probably because of the psychological pressure, mother's body gradually decline. When I was growing process, most often heard is that my mother is in the hospital, my mother also surgery, and may even have been dying to hear the ....

Middle School is to fight the system when measured, but suddenly received the bad news in one day, said my mother in the hospital. During that period I have been running a day school home hospital, has no intention of studying, my brain is worried about her mother's condition. Two brothers have read the University in the field, even if occasionally there can not be too long to come back, but my dad has had to work, so no matter what the hospital or at home almost all of my treatment. Whenever I feel my strength and spirit of the time limit has been reached, I would think, sick people more pain, I have to cheer.

Mom stayed in hospital for a long time, but before I was in college, my mother was discharged.

In the time I have on the mother's condition considered stable. Until a final exam at the end of the night, I received a phone call in advance should I return to Taiwan, his family did not say the reason, I can only call as soon as possible as quickly as possible.

Return to Taiwan to go home, I heard the first words, talk to your mother on a fragrant.

Moment my mind went blank, have not had a chance to react unconsciously tears came.

I love my mom, she is most know me, my biggest regret in life is that she did not take the time to accompany her.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。