chou 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 6 年前

請幫我檢查英文文法

Everyone loves to do something when he or she has free time, and I do, too.

I have a lot of favorite free time activities. First, Music makes my everyday life

pleasant. I love pop music not only it is popular but also it can truly express my

feelings. Various of topics are uttered in pop songs. Such as expressing affection,

celebrating achievement, and praising friendship. As we have so many kinds

of pop songs, I always listen to them whether I am glad or sorrowful, frustrated or

satisfied. Second, I love different kinds of movies. Animated movies has cute

characters and colorful scenes, joyful atmosphere and funny plots attracts me

watched. For example, Monsters University and Toy Story. The love stories

between main actors and main actresses in Romance movies are very touching.

Because of they usually let me enjoy in retrospect the everlasting. Such as

Twilight and Titanic. Science movies make deep impression on me, they have

suspenseful plots and sound effects. Also, they provide food for thought and

stimulate my heart. For instance, The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner.

Third, I usually visiting art exhibitions in my leisure time. I want to understand

more famous artists and their works of art. It gets me much extracurricular

knowledge and thus to open my eyes and cultivate my mind.

如果有錯誤請幫忙我修正,謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 6 年前
    最佳解答

Everyone loves to do something when he or she has free time , and I do , too . I have a lot of nickel free time activities . First , Music makes my everyday lifepleasant . I love pop music not only it is popular but al . So It can truly express myfeelings . Various of topics is utterred in pop songs . Such as expressing affection , Celebrating achievement , and praising friendship . As we have so many kindsof pop songs , I always listen to them who I am glad or sorrowful , frustrated orsatisfied . Second , I love different kinds of movies . Animated movies has cutecharacters and colorful scenes , joyful atmosphere and funny plots attracts mewatched . For example , Monsters University and Toy Story . The love storiesbetween main actors and main actresses in Romance movies are very touching . Because of they usually let me enjoy in retrospect the everlasting . Such as Twilight and Titanic . Science movies make deep impressions of me , They havesuspenseful plots and sound effects . Also , They provide food for thought andstimulate my heart . For instance , The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner . Third , I usually visit art exhibitions of my leisure time . I want to understandmore famous artists and their works of art . It gets me much extracurricularknowledge and thus to open my eyes and cultivate my mind .

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。