Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

鴕鳥
Lv 5
鴕鳥 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 7 年前

煩請協助英文文法修改

Consider the gender impact (National HealthCouncil, 2007; Zanchetti et al, 2005;. Kotsis et al, 2006;.. Ji et al, 2010)the effect on blood pressure and pressing, this study gender stratified randomassignment, the first by a non-personnel of this study will be 40 men's casenumber to the computer print out of the experimental and control groups to signpapers for each 20 tickets, respectively, into the opacity of the envelope, andthen put into cartons opaque envelopes inner and outer carton labeled"male group", when a male cases meet the conditions to close the casewhen, by the label "male group" of cardboard boxes, randomly selectedan envelope, according to the ballot results decide the cases assigned to theexperimental group or a control group; women group with another carton outsidemarked "female group" randomized manner and the same steps malegroup.

已更新項目:

考慮性別對血壓及按壓效果的影響(國民健康局,2007; Zanchetti et al., 2005; Kotsis et al., 2006; Ji et al., 2010),本研究採性別分層隨機分配,首先由非本研究之人員將40位男性之個案編號,以電腦列印出實驗組及對照組之籤紙各二十張,分別裝入不透光之信封內,再將不透光的信封放入紙箱內,紙箱外標示「男性組」,當有符合收案條件之男性個案時,由標示「男性組」的紙箱內,隨機抽出一個信封,依抽籤結果決定個案分配到實驗組或對照組;女性組使用另一個紙箱外標示「女性組」,隨機分配方式及步驟與男性組相同。

4 個解答

評分
  • 7 年前
    最佳解答

Consider the impacts of gender differences on blood pressure and pressing effects (National Health Council, 2007; Zanchetti et al., 2005; Kotsis et al., 2006; Ji et al., 2010), the current study had randomly assigned the participants' genders.

First, the uninformed researchers have assigned case numbers to 40 male participants in the study. Subsequently, the computer has classified the population into either control or experimental conditions (each condition consists with 20 participants); it printed out individual tag for each of the participant, and attached each tag into opaque envelopes. Later, these envelopes were placed into a box that was labelled as "male".

When the condition requires a male participant, the uninformed researcher would randomly draw a tag from the labelled box. Afterwards, the tag would assign the participant into either the control or the experimental condition.

Identical assignments and procedures were applied for the female participants.

P.S.

Honestly, I didn't fully understand what you are trying to say (such as "pressing effects")

I would advise you to clarify your Chinese description before publishing it as well.

Also, you have to work on your citation (APA). I've edited that for you as well.

Yours,

2014-11-20 19:41:11 補充:

Considering* in the beginning. Not consider.

Sorry 'bout that.

Best,

2014-11-20 19:43:19 補充:

Also,

Identical assignments and procedures were applied to* the female participants. Not "applied for"

Sorry about the mistake, again.

Best,

參考資料: Me, with a B.Sc., Me, Me
  • 7 年前

36588系統現金網●誠徵經銷商、會員●

請洽客服 官網 : A36588.NET

• 7 年前

學任何語言不外乎就是要有恆心跟毅力

我覺得白天有工作的上班族特別適合線上學習英文

才不用下了班就急急忙忙趕著去補習班上課

光來回車程就省了1~2個小時,省下的時間可以多背好幾個單字

也可以輕鬆在家線上學英文,想學好英文的人這是一個很不錯的機會