promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

特急件跪求:大師---英文故事體:一段式文章,提供謝謝

You need to write an event that you have experienced and felt impressive.

標題自訂

Narrative Essay 故事體作文

4 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

A little assistance to a Dutch girlWith a big backpack on her back, apparently she was from somewhere in the world, coming for sightseeing or something alike. Standing in line before the ticket counters, she waited for buying the high speed train ticket. She gave a paper to the clerk to show her destination, but the clerk waved her head, meaning she came to the wrong place. She left the counter with a bit disappointment, keeping on reading the paper in hand. I guessed she had had a problem finding her destination. I was not supposed to stand there watching her buying the ticket, but my sister asked me to find a convenient store to buy some water when we planned to take the subway back home, and therefore we countered the girl. I approached her, asking if she needed help. She said yes with a smile. After a short conversation, I learnt that she was from Holland and was planning to stay in Taipei for 4 days and then headed for Sydney for a short-term work. She said she had reserved with a hostel located near the MRT station of GuTing. I told her she should the MRT to her hostel, not the high-speed train instead. I said, “We’re going to take the subway, we can go together.” On the MRT train, I reviewed her hostel address, but I found it might be too difficult for her to locate it. I therefore decided to change my mind; I told her that I would lead her to her place. She thanked me with a big surprise and simile, saying “Really?”

2014-12-17 10:27:17 補充:

To be honest, it was even a bit confused for me, a Taipei resident, to locate the hostel. I switched on the GPS function of my mobile phone and asked another person living nearby to find her hostel to stay for 4 days.

2014-12-17 10:27:43 補充:

To be honest, it was even a bit confused for me, a Taipei resident, to locate the hostel. I switched on the GPS function of my mobile phone and asked another person living nearby to find her hostel to stay for 4 days.

2014-12-17 10:29:24 補充:

沒寫完,太長。

2014-12-17 10:34:02 補充:

後面重複了一次。沒貼完的已經用信件補給你了,需要翻成中文再告訴我。

2014-12-17 10:45:18 補充:

第2段倒數第2行應該是should take the MRT, 我少打了take.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 5 年前

這裡有你要的答案

TS777.CC

• 呆子
    Lv 7
    5 年前

請附上中文,以利翻譯

• 羅莉
    Lv 7