- 杓Lv 55 年前最佳解答
1. When autumn comes, the leaves on the trees will change color.
2. Students, please raise your hand when you have a question.
3. The workers are fixing the road in the hot sun.
4. A true friend is someone who understands you and cares about you.
5. The man over there makes his living by farming fish.
6. Last February, heavy snow covered most of the city, and many schools closed for a whole week.
1. Riding in a car is more careful than riding on a scooter.
2. The man who is reading the newspaper is Mr. Harris.
3. The water buffalo which is working in the mud belongs to Mr. Nelson.
4. There used to be a wooden bridge across the river.
C1. The boy who is wearing a red jacket is Oscar.
2. The boy who is waving his hand is Cliff.
3. The girl who is wearing a orange skirt is Daisy.
4. The woman who is petting the dog is Daisy's mother.
1. Do you know the rich man who owns twenty factories?
2. The apartment which stands on the hill was sold yesterday.
3. The woman who lives next to me raises four children by herself.4. My sister is on the team which won the race today.5. He is the boy who donated five dictionaries to the public library.6. The kids who are playing soccer are y students.
2. (D)參考資料： Me