promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

2.十萬火急件跪求:大師---單字&短句英翻中(急需)

Unit6:四、Conversation1.14A: One ofthese, please.B: Atoothbrush? Medium or soft?A: Soft.B: OK, that’ll be $3.15 with thetax.A: Here youare.B: Out offive. 25…fifty...seventy-five, and a dollar makes five. 五、Conversation1.15C: Thisplease.D: Smallchocolate? OK. One dollar and twocents.C: Itsays 95 cents on the price tag.D: Yeah,but there’s seven cents sales tax. Sorry.六、Conversation1.16E: Doyou have an APS film for this camera?F: 25 or40 exposure?E:Forty.F: Sure.Fuji or Kodak?E: Howmuch are they?F: Boththe same. Seven ninety-five. That’s eight fifty intotal with tax.E: OK,Kodak. Eight fifty…there you go.F: Out often? That’s one fifty change. 七、Conversation1.17G: Do youhave any triple A batteries?H: Sure.They’re over there.G: Theseare double A.H:Triple A are on the next shelf.G: Right.Got them.H: That’sgoing to be seven forty-three withtax.G: Therewe go.H: Out of one hundred.Hey, mister, don’t you have anything smaller?

Unit19: 一、Goingshoppingdepartmentstore/souvenir shop/dutyfree shop/shopping mall/outlet二、逛街購物時,可能會使用。1. May I help you?2. I’m just looking around. 3. I’m looking for a T-shirt.4. Do you have any T-shirts?5. Can I try it on?6. What’s your size?7. Where’s the fitting room/dressingroom?8. It’s too big/long/short/small forme.9. It looks great on you.10. I’ll take that.11. Do you have any discount?三、Thingsto buy1. tie/jacket/suit/trousers/T-shirt/dress/overcoat/shirt/belt2. skirt/scarf/coat/blouse/sweater/underwear/earrings/clip-ones

圖片參考:https://s.yimg.com/rk/AE03117986/o/1787934238.jpg

已更新項目:

Out of five. 25…fifty...seventy-five, and a dollar makes five.

1 個解答

評分
  • 5 年前
    最佳解答

4、對話 1.14A: One of these, please. 這些當中其中一個B: A tooth brush? Medium or soft? 牙刷?一般硬度或軟質的?A: Soft. 軟質的B: OK, that’ll be $3.15 with the tax. 好的,含稅3.15美元。A: Here you are. 你要的東西在這B: Out of five. 25…fifty...seventy-five, and a dollar makes five. 五、對話1.15C: This please. 我要這個D: Small chocolate? OK. One dollar and two cents. 好的,小包巧克力嗎?1.02美元C: It says 95 cents on the price tag. 標價是0.95美元啊!D: Yeah,but there’s seven cents sales tax. Sorry. 抱歉,要加上0.07美元的六、對話1.16E: Do you have an APS film for this camera?要這台相機用的APS底片嗎?F: 25 or 40 exposure? 25或40的曝光率的?E:Forty. 40的F: Sure. Fuji or Kodak? 好的,富士或柯達的E: How much are they?多少錢?F: Both the same. Seven ninty-five.兩者價格都一樣,7.95美元。That’s eight fifty in total with tax. 含稅共85沒有E: OK,Kodak. Eight fifty…there you go. 好的,柯達8.5美元。F: Out of ten? That’s one fifty change. 10美元找零嗎?1.5美元找零 七、對話1.17G: Do you have any triple A batteries?有3A電池嗎?H: Sure. They’re over there. 有的!就在那裏!G: These are double A.這些是2A電池H:Triple A are on the next shelf. 3A在下一個櫃子中G: Right. Got them. 沒錯,找到了!H: That’s going to be seven forty-three with tax.含稅7.43美元。G: There we go.東西就在這裡。H: Out of one hundred. Hey, mister, don’t you have anything smaller?一百美元找零,你拿到美元小鈔嗎? Unit19: 一、Going shopping購物Department store百貨公司/souvenir shop紀念品商店/dutyfree shop/shopping mall/outlet二、逛街購物時,可能會使用。1. May I help you? 可以幫你忙嗎?2. I’m just looking around. 我四處看看3. I’m looking for a T-shirt. 我在找T恤4. Do you have any T-shirts? 你們有T恤嗎?5. Can I try it on?我可以試穿嗎?6. What’s your size? 你的尺寸呢?7. Where’s the fitting room/dressing room?試穿間在哪裡?8. It’s too big/long/short/small for me.這對我太大/長/短/小9. It looks great on you. 你穿起來棒極了10. I’ll take that. 我買這件11. Do you have any discount? 你們有任何折扣嗎?三、Thingst o buy 要購買的東西1. tie領帶/jacket外套/suit西裝/trousers褲子/T-shirtT恤/dress洋裝/overcoat外套/shirt襯衫/belt皮帶2. skirt裙子/scarf 圍巾/coat 外套/blouse /襯衫/sweater 毛衣/underwear內衣/ earrings 耳環/clip-ons夾式的

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。